Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why wouldn't the NFL want Limbaugh?

Success! We've finally found some real racism related to this controversy:

I guess telling a blaque to "get back on the porch" is a-ok now. And what does that comment about "real" blaque people mean?

Oh the irony...

not sure I see the irony seeing as it was two black men talking to each other. ANd by the way, when two black guys call each other house nigga......best to get out the way if you're white. That's between them.

ps. Rush is a bigot/racist. Stop debating it.

not sure I see the irony seeing as it was two black men talking to each other. ANd by the way, when two black guys call each other house nigga......best to get out the way if you're white. That's between them.

ps. Rush is a bigot/racist. Stop debating it.

But... my "intuitive" powers tell me this other guy "feels" racist. It's not just what he said... it's what you could "tell" from the tone in his voice. Can't you see he "hates" Jews too? You just have to use your "intuition" and know what he really means.... he wasn't "just" talking about blacks "when" he said to "get off the porch"... he was "also" making an anti-Jew, anti-Canadian, anti-women "remark". Thats "how" this new feel "thing" works... First you "make" up your mind... then decide your keen "insight" lets you "fill" in the blanks.

What are intuiting about this comment between two black guys? One black guy called another black guy basically an uncle tom.......I mean he outright said it, so what are we "looking into" here? Let's be clear on this, you're calling a black guy a racist because he called another black guy an uncle tom........you do see this makes absolutely no sense right?
Are you still sore that white people still aren't allowed to say nigger? Well we can.............well..............sort of. Here, I'll let Chris Rock explain..

But... my "intuitive" powers tell me this other guy "feels" racist. It's not just what he said... it's what you could "tell" from the tone in his voice. Can't you see he "hates" Jews too? You just have to use your "intuition" and know what he really means.... he wasn't "just" talking about blacks "when" he said to "get off the porch"... he was "also" making an anti-Jew, anti-Canadian, anti-women "remark". Thats "how" this new feel "thing" works... First you "make" up your mind... then decide your keen "insight" lets you "fill" in the blanks.

I'm appalled that you'd let that obvious anti-Jew, anti-Canadian and anti-women bigot go unchecked.

Wait a second... my "intuitive" powers are kicking-in again... It's "not" what you're "typing"... but it's "what" how you are typing it. Now I "sense" that you too must be "anti-Jew", anti-Canadian and anti-women. Yeah, that's it. My keen sense of people's "intentions" is coming through clearly "now". It "all" makes sense now... you are "one" of the bigoted guys "who" hate those not like yourself.

lol @ bros on here getting bent at rush for being racist (now you can't
track any clear racist comments down, it's in his "sound") when
they say racist things repeatedly on here.
red you've dropped considerable racist words on here
AAP you used to brag about being racist.
what gives?

lol @ bros on here getting bent at rush for being racist (now you can't
track any clear racist comments down, it's in his "sound") when
they say racist things repeatedly on here.
red you've dropped considerable racist words on here
AAP you used to brag about being racist.
what gives?

The funny thing is Rush has broadcast 3 hours/day @ 5 days/week for how long? 10 years? 15 years?

So you're talking about thousands of hours of broadcasts and they can't produce a single soundbite worth airing as propaganda. They are relying on hearsay published in a book by a self-admitted Rush detractor.

The associations you're trying to make here may work on lesser minds, but not mine and not alot of others obviously. If jews and women had been talked about than you may be on to something. When Rush is "directly" talking about a circumstance involving minorities and uses his passive aggressive speech, those of us who understand the nuances of language can infer what he's trying to slyly conceal. When one black guy calls another black guy a house nigga, one can infer alot of things......but inferring that said black guy is also anti jew and misogynist isn't a rational conclusion. He may very well be, but nothing in his comments suggest that. What one can infer from his comment is that he doesn't like uncle toms and therefore may not be terribly enthused with white folk.....that I will grant you. ONe would need to hear more from him to make any firmer conclusion. Rush on the other hand has 20+ years of these sort of comments.......there's an irrefutable body of work. Here's just a sampling

"I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark"

Look, let me put it to you this way: the NFL all too often looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons. There, I said it.

The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.

I'm appalled that you'd let that obvious anti-Jew, anti-Canadian and anti-women bigot go unchecked.

Wait a second... my "intuitive" powers are kicking-in again... It's "not" what you're "typing"... but it's "what" how you are typing it. Now I "sense" that you too must be "anti-Jew", anti-Canadian and anti-women. Yeah, that's it. My keen sense of people's "intentions" is coming through clearly "now". It "all" makes sense now... you are "one" of the bigoted guys "who" hate those not like yourself.

"I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark"

You realize that quote came from a self-admitted Rush detractor's book and has never been captured on vidoetape, audio or print, don't you? If you claim otherwise, please provide a link -- I'd love to see it.

Let me show you how easy this is:

"Redsamauri once told me: All black people should be rounded up into death camps and slaughtered."

Well, there you have it. You've said something horribly worse than Rush ever has. I'm horrifically offended that you are allowed to interact day-to-day with other fine Americans.

Top Bottom