Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are they talking about Texas joining the Big 10?

that's actually not a bad idea. big 12 def has some loser school non-contenders

but i duno if they could give up football rivalries againt ou and aTm

What's this deal with ND and their television contract? Is this all being done to force their hand or something?

(remember, I'm a sports dumb. talk slowly.)

:cow:

What's this deal with ND and their television contract? Is this all being done to force their hand or something?

(remember, I'm a sports dumb. talk slowly.)

:cow:
Conferences negotiate tv contracts as a group and all schools share the revenue. Notre Dame has their own big money tv contract and doesn't share the revenue with anyone. If Notre Dame joins a conference they will have to share revenue. If a school makes a BCS bowl they're guaranteed $18 million but they split it (unevenly) with every school in the conference. Notre Dame keeps all of it.

They would tell kids "if you come here you'll be on national tv every week so it won't matter if you're far from home". This was huge when only ABC, CBS and NBC showed games.

Now with 4-5 ESPN channels, 4-5 Fox Sports channels, Versus plus the networks just about any top 20 program is on national tv 7-8 times a year. Notre Dame has lost it's appeal to recruits, plus it's hard to get into AND they're notorious for ugly girls. The joke is:

What do you call a pretty girl at Notre Dame?
A visitor

Isnt' there already like 11 or 12 teams in the "big ten"??? This is stupid, you have to rename the conference if there's going to be more than ten fucking teams.

Isnt' there already like 11 or 12 teams in the "big ten"??? This is stupid, you have to rename the conference if there's going to be more than ten fucking teams.

There's 11, but if you have an even number you can have an East/West division for the champeenship.

put a good pac 10 or sec team in there and now they risking domination

Frankly, I think Arkansas should move out of the SEC.

Top Bottom