Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's looking foward to the football this year

I think my Titans have a good shot at the playoffs and the AFC South title. Hopefully another Superbowl shot also.

My Saints have a good shot at the playoffs and NFC South title as well. As far as that we'll see? They have a lot of talent and speed now.

As far as my Panthers go . . . They're still at least a couple years away. They'll do better than 1-15 of course.

Yeah I also think the Rams will make another run for the playoffs with a record of 14-2 last session will make a good run for it this year too. Hopefully Kurt Warner will be at a 100% this time around.

I would also like to add that the Rams turned there backs on California. We will never welcome them back! :mad:

fallenangel said:
oh i thought you meant real football and was going to predict Liverpool for the premiership

Unless they perfected holographic imaging for use on a football field . . . then yes we are talking real football.

Kryp2o said:
I think my Titans have a good shot at the playoffs and the AFC South title. Hopefully another Superbowl shot also.

My Saints have a good shot at the playoffs and NFC South title as well. As far as that we'll see? They have a lot of talent and speed now.

As far as my Panthers go . . . They're still at least a couple years away. They'll do better than 1-15 of course.

Your Titans? Your Saints? Your Panthers? Godamn, how many teams do you own? ;) ;)

I think the Titans will recover nicely and it should be a tight race with Indy (no pun). The Saints look like they're going downhill quickly. As for the Panthers? It's gonna get ugly.

Top Bottom