Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's looking foward to the football this year

u4ik_RAGE said:

Your Titans? Your Saints? Your Panthers? Godamn, how many teams do you own? ;) ;)

I think the Titans will recover nicely and it should be a tight race with Indy (no pun). The Saints look like they're going downhill quickly. As for the Panthers? It's gonna get ugly.

All home teams.

Titans had a great off season with rebuilding, so have the Saints.

Saints will recover also. Right now they only have to worry about the Bucs in there division. That far easier than other divisions right now. Plus this is the most speed they have ever had on this team, so it will help. Everything depends on how well Duce performs and holds up.

Panthers . . . It will get ugly, but not as ugly as it was last year, unless DeRon Jenkins plays like he did last year when he was with the Titans.

Mysterio, how did I know you were a Raiders fan, ya bastard.

I bet you were one of those guys who kept saying, "The Raiders got robbed, holmes. The Pats are frauds, ese.' " HAHAHA

I have a pretty good memory when I was in Best Buy earlier this year watching MNF, Raiders vs. Titans, when Jano missed the field goal that would have sent it into OT. Everyone was pissed but I was clapping and laughing like I was nuts. None of the fans would make eye contact. I was disappointed.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHHA!! :p

The rivalry's gonna be even better this year, with Shannon Sharpe back where he belongs and Romo on "the dark side."

Mysterio, you going to any games this year? I always make it to the Broncos vs Chargers in SD. Last year was the first year I went where there actually seemed like more Charger fans (Flutie arrives and everyone's a fan). They won the game and they acted like it was the SuperBowl. Then they proceed to lose about 11 straight!! HAHA

DA EAGLES ARE LOOKING GREAT AGAIN THIS YEAR! I'm looking for big things from them. Only the Rams can match up in the NFC and we almost had them last year!

Cure said:
DA EAGLES ARE LOOKING GREAT AGAIN THIS YEAR! I'm looking for big things from them. Only the Rams can match up in the NFC and we almost had them last year!

mcnabb is going to get hurt this year, and it's going to come at the hands of the redskins.

Top Bottom