Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's looking foward to the football this year

what makes you think he is gonna get hurt anyway? he doesnt take too many punishing hits... he is strong and agile and fast...

is it because of history? like in 92 when the eagles were going to win the superbowl but a fluke injury put randall out for the year.... IN WEEK ONE? is that it?

donovan doesnt miss plays, he is constantly doing conditioning drills in arizona... i dont get it, he has no history at all.. i understand saying warner will get hurt because in his 3 years he has had a few concussions and a thumb injury... i can see someone saying brunell will get hurt, or mcnair... but donovan?

Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears vDa Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears

huntmaster said:
Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears vDa Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears Da Bears

i didnt know we were playing jeopardy... but i like the game so...

Who is the team the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES DESTROYED in the divisional playoff round?

is that the question you were answering? or was it the next one:

Who made the playoffs last year but will not get all the breaks they got last year?

either way, you got the answer right.

ah, i'm glad you brought up 92 when randal got hurt. The reason why I say he's gonna get hurt is because he hasn't gotten hurt YET! If you look at the average NFL player, they get hurt at some point in their career. And when QB's get hurt they usually get hurt pretty bad. Maybe he won't get hurt, but if you play percentages he is due. If he's fine, and all their RB's stay healthy and they get a GOOD WR, which they still don't have, maybe they'll be in the Bowl. Even if McNabb stays healthy and plays great, I still don't see a high quality WR or TE on their roster and you can't beat the great teams like the Rams or niners or saints or .... you get the point. James Trash isn't the answer. Pinkston, maybe, but he hasn't done jack.

Just one guy's opinion.

madbomber31 said:
what makes you think he is gonna get hurt anyway? he doesnt take too many punishing hits... he is strong and agile and fast...

is it because of history? like in 92 when the eagles were going to win the superbowl but a fluke injury put randall out for the year.... IN WEEK ONE? is that it?

Hahhahha you guys are getting so worked up over something that doesnt affect you in the least

madbomber31 said:

i didnt know we were playing jeopardy... but i like the game so...

Who is the team the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES DESTROYED in the divisional playoff round?

is that the question you were answering? or was it the next one:

Who made the playoffs last year but will not get all the breaks they got last year?

either way, you got the answer right.

Hey man--last season is history. I gotta hand it to ya--yall came over and beat our asses, but things will be different this year without Trotter---just wait man. Trotter is a hoss--I cant believe yall let him go.

The Chicago Bears will be in the playoffs again and prove to be one of the elite teams in the NFL.

if they can stay healthy the bears could challenge for home field advantage. if the RB's and WR's produce like they can they'll be hard to stop even with them having IMO a average QB. But that's fine, because not many teams can have great WR's, RB's and QB's. Marcus robinson and I forgot the other WR are studs, they can make a average QB look good.

I don't know what's up with the Defense, Ulraker or whatever is name is awesome, but I don't know who else they have.

Top Bottom