Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who's looking foward to the football this year

Unless they perfected holographic imaging for use on a football field . . . then yes we are talking real football.

no your talking about amercian football

real football is played primarily with feet
real football has been around lonnger
real football is played by more people worldwide than Us football
end of argument

fallenangel said:
Unless they perfected holographic imaging for use on a football field . . . then yes we are talking real football.

no your talking about amercian football

real football is played primarily with feet
real football has been around lonnger
real football is played by more people worldwide than Us football
end of argument

There's no argument.

yes soccer is played with the feet, yes soccer has been around longer, yes soccer is a larger played sport. I'm well aware as is everyone else on this thread. However this is a thread regarding American Football both of wich are just as you say "real" as the other.

I'm sure there are other threads on this board pertaining to World Cup Soccer that need to be addressed, but this is not one of them.

Thank you.

CRACK SMOKIN mother fuckers...

ONE TEAM AND ONE TEAM ONLY IS POISED FOR IT ALL..

E
A
G
L
E
S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the rams and bucs will contend, but philly will win it.

my reasons? aside from being a big fan (by the way kryp20, how the fuck you have 3 favorite teams??? covering your ass all the way around?)

eagles receivers may not have been the best last year or maybe not this year, but... that was their first season with mcnabb... timing will be far better and they now know each other, like the playoffs... ask the bears and bucs what them knowing each other means... and to the rams fans, that game was over until buck got hurt... their new guy from nova' is a warrick dunn type, they are ready and able... duce is healthy... defense is tops in the league, EVEN WITHOUT JEREMIAH!!!!! this is it, the window is open NOW... its time.

i dont think i can reply to any more football threads... i went nuts last summer waiting... and waiting... and its been getting me for a month and a half now...

FYI kryp20, i'm taking over adelphia on sept the 8th... i've invited the entire eagles message board and some other pals to come along... its on!!!

thanks for bishop, if he stays healthy this secondary is unbelievable... actually, even without him its awesome!

hey nature boy.... FUCK YOU!!! eagles fans are assholes for cheering injuries? well, now we know skins fans feel they have NO CHANCE IN HELL with number 5 taking the snaps.... hahaha, nice offense you guys got there! this is the nfc east in the nfl... its not florida a & m southern - mini campus... this is real football!!

fuck off madbomber, I'm not rooting for him to get hurt. I'm predicting him to get hurt.

and I've never brought up the fact that eagles fans CHEER when the opposing player gets hurt, because I don't have to. It's a fact. When Michael Irvin got hurt at the Vet all the scumbag, drunk, mullet wearing, missing tooth having, mesh shirt wearing dirtbag eagles fans sobered up long enough to cheer for his injury. REAL CLASSY.

So, again, fuck you. If you want to keep a civil football discussion than so be it, if not, as I said, FUCK YOU.

madbomber31 said:
my reasons? aside from being a big fan (by the way kryp20, how the fuck you have 3 favorite teams??? covering your ass all the way around?)

Lol . . . All home teams. I live in one of those areas, lived in another. And born and raised in another. Either way, I was pretty much there for the creation of all three teams.

madbomber31 said:
FYI kryp20, i'm taking over adelphia on sept the 8th... i've invited the entire eagles message board and some other pals to come along... its on!!!

thanks for bishop, if he stays healthy this secondary is unbelievable... actually, even without him its awesome!

Ah yes . . . opening day. We get both Philly and Dallas in the first two weeks. This should be fun.

Bishop was good, but has since lost a step or two.

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hey nature boy, stop ranting and raving for a bit... hey dude, stop stomping around the wrestling ring!!!

admit it, you have NO CHANCE IN HELL of winning the east as long as number 5 is behind center.... deal with it, accept it... and life wont be that bad come january when i'm watching eagle football still and you are building a snow man..

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll admit it. I don't think the redskins will win the NFC east. The odds are against them and the eagles are the better team. However, the NFL can be pretty crazy and injuries happen. A critical injury, to any team can knock a team out of contention. And guess which injury would hurt the most on the Eagles. McNabb. And if he gets hurt, which I think he will, maybe not at the hands of the redskins, but if he did get hurt the eagles would be about as good as the redskins. The Giants, Cowboys, and Cardinals aren't shit.

of course we are only speculating.

Top Bottom