Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Who needs credit cards..."

• Thread starter Thread starter silverstar1025
  • Start date Start date
Knock It Off said:
Well, then post a leg shot.

I've researched your posting habits, and I've noticed a few trends.

Several times your daughter has walked in and made reference to avatars. Rule number one of being a good alter is to never repeat yourself.

several? Please point that out!

Smurfy said:
ok perhaps since I dont know you that well, i should premise that post above with a smiley face, an LOL and an I'm JK.

You are too kind!

btw, as a parent it's probably best to turn off all avatars when you're surfing at home. there is plenty on EF that children dont need to see. (just my opinion, man)

Smurfy said:
btw, as a parent it's probably best to turn off all avatars when you're surfing at home. there is plenty on EF that children dont need to see. (just my opinion, man)

Thanks for the tip didnt even know you could turn them off. Will look into that.

Smurfy said:
so does this mean you werent offended by my joke?

Nope. Not trying to whine I am not a whiner type of person just kind of stupid you have to try to prove to people you aren't some idiot alter that is all. I won't post pics so I get shit. Oh well I guess that is the way it goes around here.

silverstar1025 said:
I don't think my husband would find it appropriate for me to put ass shots on the net. Think I am an alter all you want. I speak enough about myself and kids I think one should know I am not an alter. I don't try and make up this complete bs life when speaking.
Just make a handwritten sign, "Hi, it's silverstar1025" and post a pic....it doesn't need to be racey or show your face...just that you're obviously female.

Top Bottom