Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Who needs credit cards..."

• Thread starter Thread starter silverstar1025
  • Start date Start date
needtogetaas said:
Thats how I see it as well.

My 3 yr old just got in my lap when reading your post and she said your avatar scares her. She said she doesn't want to see that and left the room! LOL just thought you should know.

silverstar1025 said:
My 3 yr old just got in my lap when reading your post and she said your avatar scares her. She said she doesn't want to see that and left the room! LOL just thought you should know.
I am sorry to hear that bro.

silverstar1025 said:

you better start posting ass shots before we ignore you completely

javaguru said:
Photographic proof required.....a lot of male alters on this site.....

I don't think my husband would find it appropriate for me to put ass shots on the net. Think I am an alter all you want. I speak enough about myself and kids I think one should know I am not an alter. I don't try and make up this complete bs life when speaking.

I asked my husband permission to post my ass shot for you. Here you go boys I hope you love it!

extremely%20fat%20ass2.jpg

silverstar1025 said:
I don't think my husband would find it appropriate for me to put ass shots on the net. Think I am an alter all you want. I speak enough about myself and kids I think one should know I am not an alter. I don't try and make up this complete bs life when speaking.
Well, then post a leg shot.

I've researched your posting habits, and I've noticed a few trends.

Several times your daughter has walked in and made reference to avatars. Rule number one of being a good alter is to never repeat yourself.

Top Bottom