Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Who needs credit cards..."

• Thread starter Thread starter silverstar1025
  • Start date Start date
silverstar1025 said:
Nope. Not trying to whine I am not a whiner type of person just kind of stupid you have to try to prove to people you aren't some idiot alter that is all. I won't post pics so I get shit. Oh well I guess that is the way it goes around here.
ok, so you clearly didnt get my joke - or the joke someone else made about you being a man (the same joke, btw, that they have pulled on nearly every single female on to ever grace this forum).

javaguru said:
Just make a handwritten sign, "Hi, it's silverstar1025" and post a pic....it doesn't need to be racey or show your face...just that you're obviously female.

We still all have our doubts about you. :)

vixensghost said:
We still all have our doubts about you. :)

I will get around to posting a pic when I can. Until then you can all believe what you want I find it quite amusing. I don't have a digital to take a pic with a sign right now. I could email pics of myself to someone, but then of course you will all say I found them on the net. Like my pretend kid pics I have posted. :rolleyes:

silverstar1025 said:
I will get around to posting a pic when I can. Until then you can all believe what you want I find it quite amusing. I don't have a digital to take a pic with a sign right now. I could email pics of myself to someone, but then of course you will all say I found them on the net. Like my pretend kid pics I have posted. :rolleyes:

Um, my reply was directed towards Java, not you.

My bad. Look I don't have my digital, but I took a pic with a sign with my camera phone. Tired of all the stupid alter comments. Smurfy give me your cell number and I will send it to you so you can tell all these fools I am not an alter. Not giving my number out to any guys on here.

silverstar1025 said:
My bad. Look I don't have my digital, but I took a pic with a sign with my camera phone. Tired of all the stupid alter comments. Smurfy give me your cell number and I will send it to you so you can tell all these fools I am not an alter. Not giving my number out to any guys on here.

lol. I think you need to loosen up, hon. Who really cares what people think of you around here?

vixensghost said:
lol. I think you need to loosen up, hon. Who really cares what people think of you around here?

The alter shit just gets old that is all. Laying it to rest so they can just shut up already that is all.

Top Bottom