Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Who needs credit cards..."

• Thread starter Thread starter silverstar1025
  • Start date Start date
silverstar1025 said:
You see nothing wrong with them?

I don't think it says "who needs a credit card when you have a sugar daddy" it reads to me "who needs a credit card when you have a pussy".

But that is just me.

velvett said:
I don't think it says "who needs a credit card when you have a sugar daddy" it reads to me "who needs a credit card when you have a pussy".

But that is just me.

That is EXACTLY what I get from it too which is why I thought it was crazy!

velvett said:

Now I understand what Gomez felt like when Morticia spoke french.

Mavafanculo said:
Now I understand what Gomez felt like when Morticia spoke french.

I'm a hard sell - I've never really cared for trashy underwear and words on your panties is trashy, those words ... even worse.

musclemom said:
The front says "Who needs credit cards"

The back says "When you have santa"

There's a sugar daddy implication. The panties were being sold in the juniors department, kind of inappropriate :rolleyes:

Thats VERY inappropriate! Its one thing for grown women to wear stuff like that, but in the junior's dept? How fucked up is that!

I wonder who were the group of idiots at the manufacturers who thought this was appropriate.

Big Rick Rock said:
Thats VERY inappropriate! Its one thing for grown women to wear stuff like that, but in the junior's dept? How fucked up is that!

I wonder who were the group of idiots at the manufacturers who thought this was appropriate.

Probably some guy here from EF ;)

Top Bottom