Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is Renting Kill Bill tonight?

Well, for one the plot line was well developed and the dialogue was not only unique, but it was genuine. Whereas the shit-on-toast they served up for Kill Bill didn't pass for plot nor dialogue. One liners are NOT dialogue, shit they aren't even soliloquies!!

The action sequences were trite after the first two.

The whole movie was forced. Fortunately, damn near everyone else in the world agrees with me. With any luck pt.III will go right to video, so I don't have to get any accidental exposure to that rancid steaming pile of vomit by going to the theater.

hanselthecaretaker said:
How could you like pulp fiction and not like kill bill? Quentin and Uma thought up the idea of kill bill while filming pulp fiction. Hell, the backstory of Uma's in pulp fiction about her fox force five brought life to the posse she is hunting down in kill bill. There are connections between these two movies as well as some of Tarantino's others. This is not meant to be a typical hollywood production. It is the most innovative combination of the several film genres that it pays homage to. You don't have to like it, but it is a cinematic masterpiece, regardless of what any detractors say.

There is not a part 3 only one and two. Where are you getting this part 3 from? Heck, she only has three more guys to kill. I also dug that 5678 jap girl band. I love surf music and it is trippy to see jap girls singing it.

curling said:
I also dug that 5678 jap girl band. I love surf music and it is trippy to see jap girls singing it.

you should die for that comment, that band is so annoying,

I did see that movie for the first time last night, freakin awesome, best movie Ive seen in a while, I love cheesy chinese fighting movies, and anime, so this was awesome, the limbs being cut off and blood squirting everywhere was insanely awesome

The 5678's are a real band, they have been around for a while. I think the yhad broken up and got back together because of the movie. I think they're pretty cool. Japan has tons of Rock/Punk bands that try to sound American, some of them are pretty rad.

SoreArms said:
The 5678's are a real band, they have been around for a while. I think the yhad broken up and got back together because of the movie. I think they're pretty cool. Japan has tons of Rock/Punk bands that try to sound American, some of them are pretty rad.

I like them because they play surf music. I LOVE surf music.

Top Bottom