Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who do you think will knock the pats off from an undefeated season? reprise

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
word around the campfire is the black market rate is a million karma for a 100cash

does anyone have karma stashed in an offshore account(i.e. an alter)?

and then have the offshore alter put in bonds
so you dont have a character with like 2 dozen posts and 2 million karma

Spartacus said:
word around the campfire is the black market rate is a million karma for a 100cash
Someone once offered me around $60 for 7 million. I thought I'd have more fun losing it in the Bookies but I can't even manage that well.

That C and C is kinda like a bad dance bar located in an old high school. Maybe some kind of strange karma raising event could be held. I think they'd fall for it.

Beaumont said:
That C and C is kinda like a bad dance bar located in an old high school. Maybe some kind of strange karma raising event could be held. I think they'd fall for it.

Change your gender to female and post some random nudes. You'll be a karma millionare in 2 days.

silverfish said:
Change your gender to female and post some random nudes. You'll be a karma millionare in 2 days.
he could do that as I think he's an unknown over there

I need another million

or someone donate 1.3 million to notorious_BIG and he'll pay you back 1.5 million by tuesday

Top Bottom