Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Size Needle's Do I Need For A Deca And Sust. 250 Injection?

TAURUS1977

I WAS TAKING 500MGS OF SUST. 250 AND 300MGS OF DECA. WHAT SIZE NEEDLE IS THE BEST TO USE TO INJECT SUST. AND DECA? ALSO WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO GET THE NEEDLE'S?

THANK YOU

www.pharmtools.com
www.androusa.com

carecenter does not ship to illinois or california. If your state allows it, just go to a drug store and ask for some. I'm not sure which states still allow purchase without a perscription. I have used both 22 and 23 guage. 23's are a little smaller. 1.5" pins at least and if you have a fat ass, 2".

THANKS FOR THE INFO GUYS. HOW MANY CC'S DOES THE NEEDLE HAVE TO BE. I AM INJECTING 500 MGS OF SUST. AND 300 MGS OF DECA. I AM GOING TO BE MIXING THEM IN THE SAME NEEDLE. IS 3CC'S BIG ENOUGH OR SHOULD I GO WITH 5CC'S.

THANKS

I wouldn't take 500mg sust and 300mg deca in the same shot.. You may not walk for weeks....

I use 25g for sust and deca.. It takes a while to inject.. so be patient.

I WAS TOLD ON THIS BOARD TO TAKE THE SUST. AND DECA IN THE SAME SHOT. HOW SHOULD I INJECT THEM THEN? TOGETHER OR SEPERATE?

THANKS

I would do them seperate and be careful, don't just jab the needle into your glute and press the plunger it takes time for the oil to get through the needle so be patience or you will be walking with a limp

I would say it is ok to take them in the same shot, but I would split those dosages up into two shots. I would do something like 250mg of Sust with 150mg of Deca on Monday and then the other half on Thursday. Adding the Deca to the Sust shot helps take some of the sting away that is commonly associated with Sust(especially Ttokkyo Sust)

Top Bottom