Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what happened to the weekly Sanchize slurpfest?

Lambruh

pre-season, 2-3 latino circle jerks a week

week 3-8, stans gone MIA and i'm not talking the Dolphins

it will be interesting to see how the stans react when the saints lose a few games

that's one good thing i've learned about the brownz, if you anticipate the worse, you never get let down

that Orlando series hurt the soul and crushed my wallet, but these brownies, I stack chips off their blowouts

I hate that organization so much now, I love watching DA get picked

only reason to watch = Cribbs

i hope the saints lose at some point. if they go undefeated before the playoffs i think they will get big heads and blow it. if they lose one or even a couple it might turn into a better playoff run

oh I hope the Browns lose every single game, lol @ playoff chances, draft talk has already started in C-town

The pieces are all falling into place for the inevitable

14y7k0p.jpg

rumor is they might re-apply to be an expansion team again, giving us two 1st's to go with their already 11 picks. If they accept the expansion offer, that gives us 17 pics

who knows, maybe Kokinas and Mangini might trade all down for a back up long snapper

Top Bottom