Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what happened to the weekly Sanchize slurpfest?

i hope the saints lose at some point. if they go undefeated before the playoffs i think they will get big heads and blow it. if they lose one or even a couple it might turn into a better playoff run

don't worry bro ... we'll lose a few

pre-season, 2-3 latino circle jerks a week

week 3-8, stans gone MIA and i'm not talking the Dolphins

week 3: 17-30, 171 yards, 2 TD's 1 INT, 1 rushing TD
week 5 : 12-24 172 yards, 1 TD 0 INT
week 7: 9-15, 143 yards, 1 TD 0 int
week 8: 20-35, 265 yds 2 TD's, 0 INT, 1 rushing TD

he played really well in weeks 1 and 2 and then had 2 awful,game costing weeks. rookie QB's do those things
take away the 2 shit games, he has 8 passing tds to 2 INT's in the other 6 games and 2 rushing TDs.

since you have no idea what you're talking about

cliff notes - the jets aren't winning now so no one is gonna jump on his dick. the defense cost the jets a game and the special teams cost them the game. if the jets were 6-2, you can believe that the sanchez love would continue.

cliff notes - the jets aren't winning now so no one is gonna jump on his dick. the defense cost the jets a game and the special teams cost them the game. if the jets were 6-2, you can believe that the sanchez love would continue.

sounds alot like bandwaggoning

Top Bottom