Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does C.C Sabathia stand for?

Last time I checked, the Wild Card is still there for the taking. The season is far from over from my perspective
BTW the Yanks broke the franchise record for best record post all star break, the have been hot
6 of the last 7 World Series winners have been the wild card.

so the yanks can have the pennant.

lmao at the sox. bitter, angry, so fucking scared. you should hear the local sports talk stations. these little pussies get in such a panic about their team. the loser gene is just in their dna. can't escape it no matter how many rings they buy. (yes, you bought your rings using the logice you show when you blame the yanks for the same thing)

the stanks have way more to lose than the sox do.

if you drop a quarter billion dollars, and you don't win it all..that is a massive failure.

the stanks have way more to lose than the sox do.

if you drop a quarter billion dollars, and you don't win it all..that is a massive failure.

another red sox excuse maker. come up with as many as you can. thats all you guys are good for. the yankees are deemed failures if they dont make the world series and win every year (whatever logic that is) yet when the sox cant put together a winner, they get a pass or try and pull the you spend more money than we do bullshit. the sox spent the 4th most in mlb this year. by the same logic you have put out, since the chicago cubs and mets are in front of you, then you should easily be the number 2 team in the american league and youre not. your excuses hold no water. you teamed up a loser this year. that is way too hard for sox fans to say. get used to it because you arent going to win 2 world series every 4 years and your team is old. know what that means? youre going to have to buy players to win. have fun being a hypocrite.

another red sox excuse maker. come up with as many as you can. thats all you guys are good for. the yankees are deemed failures if they dont make the world series and win every year (whatever logic that is) yet when the sox cant put together a winner, they get a pass or try and pull the you spend more money than we do bullshit. the sox spent the 4th most in mlb this year. by the same logic you have put out, since the chicago cubs and mets are in front of you, then you should easily be the number 2 team in the american league and youre not. your excuses hold no water. you teamed up a loser this year. that is way too hard for sox fans to say. get used to it because you arent going to win 2 world series every 4 years and your team is old. know what that means? youre going to have to buy players to win. have fun being a hypocrite.
How can you say the sox teamed up a loser this year when they are leading the wild card? Like I already said, 6 of the last 7 WS winners were a wild card team. The pennant doesn't mean shit, it's what you do in the playoffs, and we'll see when that time comes around.

And the sox are not an old team. They have the same average age as NY. Lowell is old. So is Tek, but he's pretty much done and they have Martinez now. The rotation and pen are young for the most part.

I won't be a hypocrit, either. I don't have a problem with teams spending money..the yankees have always done that, just not to the extent they did this offseason. Their payroll is 80 million dollars higher than the Red Sox..80 million is more money than half the teams in the entire MLB spend. Yeah, the sox spend a lot, but no where near what NY does. If Boston had the yank's payroll, and they didn't win it all, I'd consider that a massive failure too.

How can you say the sox teamed up a loser this year when they are leading the wild card? Like I already said, 6 of the last 7 WS winners were a wild card team. The pennant doesn't mean shit, it's what you do in the playoffs, and we'll see when that time comes around.

And the sox are not an old team. They have the same average age as NY. Lowell is old. So is Tek, but he's pretty much done and they have Martinez now. The rotation and pen are young for the most part.

I won't be a hypocrit, either. I don't have a problem with teams spending money..the yankees have always done that, just not to the extent they did this offseason. Their payroll is 80 million dollars higher than the Red Sox..80 million is more money than half the teams in the entire MLB spend. Yeah, the sox spend a lot, but no where near what NY does. If Boston had the yank's payroll, and they didn't win it all, I'd consider that a massive failure too.

big money doesnt equal winning. it never will. it doesnt mean failure. this is just an excuse people use when they win and a jab when they lose. the angels are the best team in baseball. the championship is going through them. i have a feeling if the yankees play them, we lose. im a realist and try to avoid excuses. when we suck, im the first to say. we are solid this year, very good, but still have to beat the angels which i not confident about. and boston totally has the money to spend like the yankees. the difference is the steinbrenners are all about winning and making terrible comments to the media. henry wants his money first.

good luck with the wild card. it should be interesting with wakefield and wagner coming in.

lol@ kb saying sox fans are crying

I'm sure nobody on WFAN calls and complains when you're in a losing streak and losing the division :faint:

you guys are so filled with hate since 2004 it's disturbing

Yeah cause Jeter,Damon,Posada and Pettite are spring chickens:rolleyes:

Red Sox average age 28.2
Yankees average age 28.5

lol

MLB Baseball Roster Analysis - Major League Baseball - ESPN

the sox killer players are old. the ones who scared everyone. no one is afraid of pedroia, ellsebury, martinez, or drew. these guys are a shell of the monster that the sox were. you dont believe that because the average age between teams is nearly identical that the same type of players are on the decline? we have solid replacements for posada and damon and will get a free agent for pettite. jeter is the only one that is 100% irreplaceable.

Top Bottom