Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what does C.C Sabathia stand for?

i def dont like arod lol i actually hate the yankees.... i think the games are fun to watch from a fans perspective..

prob. the tightest rivalry in sports..

Agreed, and the season is only 1/2 way done
Nobody has this wrapped up in the east, but I think the Red Sox have an all around better balanced team (not better player vs player), but bench, bullpen, depth, mlb ready prospects (heavy on pitching) and a front office that runs their own business, not by what the fans on radio (wfan etc) are telling them to do like the Yankees have for years. I know this, because the sox use to be operated like that and it NEVER worked.

and about ortiz.. 222 avg.. thats really good..

juice = confidence..

Ortiz has been a very good hitter for the past couple months. Pretty much the fix was when he took the Yankees "ace" CC deep opposite field. So if Ortiz is that bad...what does that say about CC of late?

a.l. east is the yankees! see you next year, since the rangers and rays are DEFINATELY catching the sox.

c.c. stands for 1st mlb pitcher to get 15 wins.

a.l. east is the yankees! see ya

Last time I checked, the Wild Card is still there for the taking. The season is far from over from my perspective
BTW the Yanks broke the franchise record for best record post all star break, the have been hot

Last time I checked, the Wild Card is still there for the taking. The season is far from over from my perspective
BTW the Yanks broke the franchise record for best record post all star break, the have been hot

its a different team. ive been saying that since day 1. its been awhile since, as a fan, ive felt that click and enthusiasm like when tino and oneil were there. theres alot of baseball left. i still think the angels own us. well have to see. they were playing great when they got beat good by the angels. the angels always beat us.

the sox have to be good down the stretch. tampa and the rangers are playing well. good luck.

Top Bottom