Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VA becomes the first state to apologize for slavery

rykertest said:
Yeah, I get that comment a lot from some of the blacks I work with and know. "You just can't relate because you're white". I don't buy it and it's a cop out answer, especially coming from a 30 something year old. What it comes down too is that in todays America, you are what you make of yourself and there is NOT ONE REASON why slavery should even be discussed. It is history, literally. Why it keeps getting brought up is one reason, it's a crutch.

All a black person has to do is play the race card and no matter what was said or done, they "win". Without that card, they have to actually take some responsibility for their actions and we'll have none of that! The only people keeping them down is themselves and it's easier for them to just blame others as opposed to get off their feet, drop the excuses, accept life isn't fair sometimes no matter what your color is, and move on.

I want to again state that I'm not some racist klan member that thinks slavery is right or blacks are sub human. I joke around sometimes, but we are ALL created equally, some of us just stop there.

you should move to the UP of michigan bro
not a black face for miles

Gambino said:
you should move to the UP of michigan bro
not a black face for miles

No way, I hate it up there. lol I don't have a problem with blacks, and I work with some that are idiots that play the race card, and I work with some that are very cool and don't use that crutch. Regardless of color, you have some that get it and some that don't.

jerkbox said:
if motherfuckers start getting reparations, I'm gonna find a way to turn myself black
You're wasting time, Doofus. You could've turned Japanese and gotten reparations for WWII internment a long ass time ago.

Dial_tone said:
You're wasting time, Doofus. You could've turned Japanese and gotten reparations for WWII internment a long ass time ago.

Is it too late? I have scotch tape for my eyes and "ri ran ralk runny rike ru ruys ro ron ref"

Dial_tone said:

i don't think anyone would believe that I was alive in 1942

TC2 said:
fuckin morons....

let me try...I am a descendant of the Romans...I'm very sorry to all the Christians out there since 1000 years ago my people would feed your people to the lions.

As a descendent of the Britons, I demand reparations for the centuries that your people enslaved mine.

Top Bottom