Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There are only 96 blacks in UCLA's freshman class (2%) [news item]

There has to be some other factors involved besides the selection process. UCLA used to attract applicants because it is located in idyllic Westwood. Many LA parents wanted to send their children there instead of SC, which is located in South Central. I'm guessing something's changed in the public's perception or how they handle this issue. Maybe UCLA just isn't maintaining a good local support system and is instead over-emphasizing the Pacific Rim strategy.

maybe la schools being DOGSHIT places were kids can get diplomas yet still be unable to do simple mathematics..

might have something to do wtih it?

I did a whole year of calculus in h.s. Here, a kid was like "what's that?". He was a senior.

So far everyone of you knuckleheads has missed the obvious point. More blacks chose to attend UC-Berkeley, a *MUCH* more difficult school to get into than UCLA.
The question isn't why didn't UCLA qualify more blacks. If they got into UC-Berkeley they could've gotten into UCLA studying with one eye closed. It's why didn't more qualfied blacks want to attend UCLA.

Last edited:
Dial_tone said:
So far everyone of you cracker ass crackers has missed the obvious point. More blacks chose to attend UC-Berkeley, a *MUCH* more difficult school to get into than UCLA.
The question isn't why didn't UCLA qualify more blacks. If they got into UC-Berkeley they could've gotten into UCLA studying with one eye closed. It's why didn't qualfied blacks want to attend UCLA.

That's why I asked at the beginning because maybe just dont wanna go to UCLA. Just dont understand why folks would make a huge drama because they have less blacks, chinese, hispanic or natives. People change and UCLA isnt just the falvor of the month anymore.

Mr. dB said:
This isn't one of the college admissions forums, please drop the acronyms.

I kinda assumed everyone googled everything they don't know, making themselves seem like they were born of superior stock or something, lol.

AA = Affirmative Action
GPA = S/E
HYPSCM = fuckit, I'm gonna do this the easy way (warning, don't get offended):

A.A.
GPA
HYPSCM
Also see HYP
UCLA
URM
EC = Extra Curricular
LOR = Letter(s) of Recommendation

Also see this page of college admissions acronyms commonly used.

HTFH you TTTSEF

XOXO,

:cow:

chewyxrage said:
Hahah! Wtf? That site resembles wikipedia, user can just edit that stuff in?

lol @ :cow:

Oh yeah thanks for defusing dem bombs samote :beer:

:)

Yeah, I guess the XOXO board got their own Wiki, and it works the same way, where anyone can edit things. (umm.... case in point, obviously, lol).

I don't think they use their Wiki much anymore. The boards shifted more towards the law board than the college board.

:cow:

Top Bottom