Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use Nolvadex? Nipples Puffy

njmuscleguy said:
I don't want to get caught it yet another battle... I'm no authority on studies... nor can I vouch personally for anyone else's experiences...but I have read many people's posts on various boards that aromasin was effective for them... much more so than Adex... not as strong as letro.... I've used aromasin.... it did the job nicely.... so does AIFM.... my theory is, if I don't need something that I'd consider overkill, like Letro, why use it?? Especially considering the added sides with Letro use....For those of us that are not gyno prone and don't have any existing gyno, I feel Aromasin works excellently.... now if I had gyno and battled it every time, I would definitely consider Letro.... I just don't understand how you can go from praising the use of Liquidex to recommending Letro as the AI of choice for every case.... two extremes there...

For most individuals who are not gyno/estrogen prone, arimidex works fine. However, there are many who are gyno/estrogen prone or already have existing gyno, they need to use letrozole.

I'm not discounting aromasin, all I'm saying is that it's overrated. Aromasin shouldn't be used to cure gyno - as it's weak. Letrozole is the tried and proven gyno cure.

From experience, I've found aromasin to be weak at curing gyno. Most aromasin users end up switching to letrozole if they want gyno treatment.

njmuscleguy said:
... I'm no authority on studies... nor ..

Don't worry about being an authority on studies. Most studies are false, misleading and full of bias information. Base your knowledge on experience, not some pubmed study.

Mr.X said:
Don't worry about being an authority on studies. Most studies are false, misleading and full of bias information. Base your knowledge on experience, not some pubmed study.

well, as with most people, my interest in a product begins with research / studies... as well as anecdotal evidence.... but the clincher is always personal experience....nothing beats that

njmuscleguy said:
as well as anecdotal evidence.... but the clincher is always personal experience....nothing beats that

right on the money bro ;)

well since actual experience is what counts aromasin is quite effective at treating gyno as is letrozole, though many find it to be harsh (it is quite effective)

Whats the difference between progesterone gyno and estrogen gyno? Im guessing you guys are more concerned about it with deca then just a test cycle right?

well since actual experience is what counts aromasin is quite effective at treating gyno as is letrozole, though many find it to be harsh (it is quite effective)

From experience, Aromasin is weak and not even close to being as effective as letrozole at treating gyno. Aromasin is an overrated AI, IMO. :coffee:

you are entitled to you opinion, though it conflicts with the majority experience with these drugs.

there is no question that letrozole, being the strongest is effective. That however DOES NOT make it the best choice.

macrophage69alpha said:
you are entitled to you opinion, though it conflicts with the majority experience with these drugs. .

The majority who has tried letrozole and aromasin, know very well that letrozole is a much more potent cure for gyno. Aromasin is weak at treating gyno - that's first hand experience.

macrophage69alpha said:
there is no question that letrozole, being the strongest is effective. That however DOES NOT make it the best choice.

Letrozole is the best choice for gyno treatment, whether you agree with it or not. I fathom you have limited experience with letrozole, that's why you always suggest aromasin.

Top Bottom