Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use Nolvadex? Nipples Puffy

enacer420nj said:
so what should i do???? i ran deca before only with no problems....my nipps are just a little puffy no pain or lumps....it happened quick after my first shot they are not getting any worse....im on dostinex .5mg E3D arimidex .5mg ED should i bump up the arimidex? or use nolv HEEEEELLPPPP....

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6173184&postcount=17

letrozole at 1.25mgs ED instead of the arimidex. Aromasin is too weak at getting rid of gyno.

Aromasin and AIFM are both quite effective at reducing and preventing gyno.
letro is as well, though its level of oestrogen suppression can be quite harsh (much more than is needed in most cases)

Aromasin is weak at preventing gyno. I've had many training clients who wasted money on aromasin with no results - when they ran letrozole, the gyno was gone.

Mr.X said:
Aromasin is weak at preventing gyno. I've had many training clients who wasted money on aromasin with no results - when they ran letrozole, the gyno was gone.

you're saying two different things here though.... preventing gyno and treating it.... you're saying that aromasin is too weak to do either?

Macro, are there any studies on this?

njmuscleguy said:
you're saying two different things here though.... preventing gyno and treating it.... you're saying that aromasin is too weak to do either?

Aromasin is weak at treating existing gyno, and it's overrated as an AI.

njmuscleguy said:
Macro, are there any studies on this?

Did you know that most studies are false? a ton of studies on the market are full of falsified information and made up facts.

What truly matters is hands on experience, not sitting behind a computer and reading studies. I've worked with 100s of people who found aromasin weak at best when compared to letrozole at curing gyno.

I based my information on real life experience not on some study I read at pubmed - like you do. I'm sure you have many training clients in san diego lol :p

Most studies are false and the information made up by the authors; that's why I use real life experience, not just studies, to help people.

well, actually yes. deal directly with a number of people in san diego, though they are not clients since the information is given freely.

as far as your experience, one would venture to guess that its limited comparitively.

Have seen many cases of gyno reduce using both aromasin or letro, AIFM as well.

I'm sure you're a famous trainer in San Diego....ton of training clients banging down your door for pubmed studies. :p

I think you're highly misleading because you don't have real life knowledge, just some studies, that's about it. Just because you're well equiped to search PudMed, it doesn't mean you have any experience to back up your points. Just because you say something is true, it doesn't mean it is.

Aromasin is weak at getting rid of gyno, that's well known by people who have tried it and compared it to letrozole.

Mr.X said:
Aromasin is weak at treating existing gyno, and it's overrated as an AI.

Did you know that most studies are false? a ton of studies on the market are full of falsified information and made up facts.

What truly matters is hands on experience, not sitting behind a computer and reading studies. I've worked with 100s of people who found aromasin weak at best when compared to letrozole at curing gyno.

I don't want to get caught it yet another battle... I'm no authority on studies... nor can I vouch personally for anyone else's experiences...but I have read many people's posts on various boards that aromasin was effective for them... much more so than Adex... not as strong as letro.... I've used aromasin.... it did the job nicely.... so does AIFM.... my theory is, if I don't need something that I'd consider overkill, like Letro, why use it?? Especially considering the added sides with Letro use....For those of us that are not gyno prone and don't have any existing gyno, I feel Aromasin works excellently.... now if I had gyno and battled it every time, I would definitely consider Letro.... I just don't understand how you can go from praising the use of Liquidex to recommending Letro as the AI of choice for every case.... two extremes there...

Top Bottom