Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use Nolvadex? Nipples Puffy

njmuscleguy said:
ok, I completely understand what you're saying... however, if someone is running both deca (progestin) *and* test.... how will you know if the gyno symptoms are progesterone-induced or estrogen-induced? If deca or tren are in the mix, then should one just avoid Nolvadex altogether to reduce the gyno symptoms?

By stopping one of them for a little time and see if you have gyno symptoms then you'll know which is causing the gyno if not both. If your prone to both use Letro and Dostinex to combat the gyno issues. If your prone to progesterone induced gyno then you shouldn't use nolva

I would not use nolva with deca or tren. There are better alternatives listed a few posts back.

mesco said:
how much does something like that cost?

It depends on how well known the plastic surgeon is and how much fat is to be removed; Average price is 3-5 grand. But i wouldn't advise it. Put some dedication into your training, rest and diet and you'll achieve the same results without wasting your cash.

Depends on your doctor.. I wouldnt go to no cheap ass hack..Get the best you can get.. Normal gyno surgery ranges from $3500-$5000. They will take the gland out, and lipo the fat out as well. Alot of times, puffiness is because of fatty tissue buildup..

enacer420nj said:
I am 25 on my second cycle my first was deca only @ 300mg/week no gyno problems....I am going into my fifth week of deca/test enanthate both @ 250mg/week....after the first week in a half the ariola seems a little puffy and sometimes burning....They are not sore no lumps or anything, i hit the nolvadex for a few days and the burning went away now its back slightly, they arent getting any bigger or anything no lumps or hurting, should i hit the nolv again for like 25mg/day till the burning goes away? im currently on arimidex .5mg EOD also

Just on some letrozole 1.25mgs ED, that should take care of the problem. :coffee:

so what should i do???? i ran deca before only with no problems....my nipps are just a little puffy no pain or lumps....it happened quick after my first shot they are not getting any worse....im on dostinex .5mg E3D arimidex .5mg ED should i bump up the arimidex? or use nolv HEEEEELLPPPP....

enacer420nj said:
so what should i do???? i ran deca before only with no problems....my nipps are just a little puffy no pain or lumps....it happened quick after my first shot they are not getting any worse....im on dostinex .5mg E3D arimidex .5mg ED should i bump up the arimidex? or use nolv HEEEEELLPPPP....

bro, read the posts...especially those by macro and Mr.X...

try the letro...and do not use nolvadex since you're running deca.... run letro + dostinex

Top Bottom