Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US women lost to Sweden in hockey!

The canadian woman olympic team played there last game before heading to italy here in my home town ... they played against the mens midget AAA team and beat them soundly .
There games in calgary were lucky to see two handfulls of spectators yet we packed in 1500 to see them !!

I was at that sell out game and i'll tell you guys these woman can fuckin hussle !! There speed and endurance is amazing , there transition game is almost flawless and they have more then one sniper in the crowd ...

Watching this team on the TV does little justice to how fast the game really is .. seeing them play live is a real eye opener ... This one girl fired off a one timer slap shot from the point that rang off the crossbar for 15 seconds afterwards ... she has some power !!

Our guys could have beat them if hitting were allowed as thats a big part of there game in midgets ... but there was no sense roughing up the girls team before heading out to represent our country ...

boxerjake said:
The canadian woman olympic team played there last game before heading to italy here in my home town ... they played against the mens midget AAA team and beat them soundly .
There games in calgary were lucky to see two handfulls of spectators yet we packed in 1500 to see them !!

I was at that sell out game and i'll tell you guys these woman can fuckin hussle !! There speed and endurance is amazing , there transition game is almost flawless and they have more then one sniper in the crowd ...

Watching this team on the TV does little justice to how fast the game really is .. seeing them play live is a real eye opener ... This one girl fired off a one timer slap shot from the point that rang off the crossbar for 15 seconds afterwards ... she has some power !!

Our guys could have beat them if hitting were allowed as thats a big part of there game in midgets ... but there was no sense roughing up the girls team before heading out to represent our country ...
i played AAA hockey against calgary

Wootoom said:
i played AAA hockey against calgary

The ladies base of operations is out of calgary and thats where they pratice the most ...

The game i seen was against the fort saskatchewan midget AAA rangers

It was ther last exibition game in preperation for this tournament ...

BTW : with 4 minutes left i see the canadian girls beating finland 6 - 0 ...

Top Bottom