Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 40. Tito Ortiz defeats Ken Shamrock.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Diesel
  • Start date Start date
I just don't think theres anyone who can beat him in that weight class. He's not near the best fighter in the world technically, but at his size he can overpower. He's young and it's his time, but it will pass. If Vitor could ever get it back together he could give him a run.

feelin_kinda_saucey said:
maybe Tito won and had the motivation to win because Kens lil brother Frank beat the shit out of Tito and Tito wanted some revenge!

You must have not watched the Tito vs. Frank Shamrock fight or follow MMA very much. Tito was winning a very good fight between the two when after an all out exchange Frank ended up in a submission and Tito was gassed out and couldn't fight back and was done. Tito has vastly improved his skills since than and would easily overpower the smaller ghost once know as Frank Shamrock. Who by the way is not really Ken's real brother. Also some people mentioned Tito fighting Chuck Liddel. I'm friend's with a UFC fighter who has fought Liddel and my friend also trains with a another top ranked UFC fighter who has fought for the title. They both told me Tito would beat Liddel.

3 reasons why Tito kicked Kenny's ass. 1) Speed, 2) Speed, 3) More SPEED! It was obvious that Shamrock was the old man. Yeah, he was in good condition, but Tito was obviously the faster fighter.

Tito is still pretty young for this sport and very much in his prime. Right now I think hes trying to do what mohammed ali did to boxing and bring Money to the sport. All the showboating and disrespect is good for business and I definitely think they should be paid more than boxers.

BigD50 said:

I'm friend's with a UFC fighter who has fought Liddel and my friend also trains with a another top ranked UFC fighter who has fought for the title. They both told me Tito would beat Liddel.

I have talked to few of them and they say the contrary. Tito does not want to fight Lidell. He is afraid of his superior striking ability.

Also they said, Chuck always takes Tito down when they used to spar.... it may be bullshit. I was surprised to see Tito duck the fight when asked about it. Friends or not... the champ must fight all comers.

Does anyone know how of any websites posting pics or video of the fight? I hope Tito and Belfort match up some time. Talk about 2 lighting fast fighters!

TTORO said:
Tito is ONE TOUGH BITCH. and Shammy. poor guy. Never had a chance. Tito got past his closed guard i dont know how many times. Does anyone know what the shirt TITO was gonna put on say ? He took it off when he decided to shake hands with Shamrock. But he did have a shirt that said something about him. :doublefi:

Ken never used a closed guard. The shirt said "I killed kenny! You bastard!"

Top Bottom