Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 40. Tito Ortiz defeats Ken Shamrock.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Diesel
  • Start date Start date
the mechanic said:

His takedowns were drop doubles ( from under hooks ), then switched off to a single to dump him. Although his stance was not classic muay thai, the standing elbows, neck clinch, and standing knees were nothing but. A classic muay thai stance is open and Shamrock has always had success against that stance. I think Tito did his homework and fought a very smart fight.

Yeah, the plum and knees were (dont remember elbows standing?) but I dont remember his knees landingeffectively- neither fighter was very competent in that position(ken WTF? you didnt even use basic defenses), tito did most of his damage on the ground.

Tito is a big lightheavy and overpowers everybody his weight and knows how to use the fence,but would do that well in Pride.Tito will beat the crap of Vanderlei in the octagon and will get his ass kicked by vanderlei in pride.I don't think anybody can beat him in the octagon,not even Vitor Belfort ,who seems to be unable to get his shit togheter since his heavyweight days (damn he was juiced up, used to train with that dead BB ,Leffler or something).And Lidell won't last that long as soon has he get to the ground (unless he changes his ugly aircut, laugh).I think the only two guys who could do well or beat tito in the octagon are Ricardo Arona and especially Dan Henderson ,but both are in pride ,so tough luck...
I dream of the day when tito will get his ass kicked, but it is not in the near future...

Top Bottom