Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 40. Tito Ortiz defeats Ken Shamrock.

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Diesel
  • Start date Start date
Tito is ONE TOUGH BITCH. and Shammy. poor guy. Never had a chance. Tito got past his closed guard i dont know how many times. Does anyone know what the shirt TITO was gonna put on say ? He took it off when he decided to shake hands with Shamrock. But he did have a shirt that said something about him. :doublefi:

Damnit, I I wanted to see Shamrock kick his ass, but he was manhandled. I like Ken from back in the day. I guess the sport has evolved-Tito was bad ass! Totaly focused, and in top shape!But Ken fought the wrong fight just like he did against Fry in Pride and try to go toe to toe with them instead of taking them to the ground and using his ground technique and leg submissions. I don't know if he could have done anything anyway. His time has passed-it sux ,he was one of the best

This was the best UFC i have ever seen. there wasnt a bad fight. Shamrock/Ortiz was probably the most boring. I was rooting for Ken, but it looks like he is too old. He was hurt in the first minute. He kept getting up though. Chuck lidell and ortiz is going to be a good one.

Shamrock just lost too much weight. IMO he may have fared better if he came in heavier. Tito just overpowered him.

My idol was beaten badly

Ken Shamrock is a NHB and Pancrase icon. It was difficult watching as I wanted the 38 year old Shamrock to win. Changing of the guard is what we saw. Now whats interesting is that Tito sounded like he wouldnt take the Chuck Lidell fight unless there was a huge payday since the 2 are good friends. I hope we get to see that fight.

By the way Im an NHB fan and am not the real mark kerr. He just happened to be my fav NHB fighter when I registered.

Top Bottom