Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
I think the fight will last longer than 5 rounds so I voted for decision.

That is unless someone gets disqualified.

JC

Lewis

I believe Lewis will make him look & feel like a fool. I also think that it will be a win by disqual, Tyson wont be able to handle Lewis keeping him outside w/his long ass jab, Mike is totally unstable & will probably do something stupid. If not, I think Lewis will eventually knock him out, I'll say 6th round for the hell of it. Ya know, no matter who Lewis beats & no matter how good he looks that guy has never been given the credit that he deserves. He's the best there is in the heavyweight division & has been for a while. Wonder how much Halo Mikes taking? :D

GOOD POINT

LEWIS IS UNDER RATED NO DOUBT, BUT HES BEEN KNWN TO HAVE A GLASS JAW AND IF TYSON GET IN CLOSE YOU KNOW WHERE THATS GO....

Re: Lewis

supertech69 said:
I believe Lewis will make him look & feel like a fool. I also think that it will be a win by disqual, Tyson wont be able to handle Lewis keeping him outside w/his long ass jab, Mike is totally unstable & will probably do something stupid. If not, I think Lewis will eventually knock him out, I'll say 6th round for the hell of it. Ya know, no matter who Lewis beats & no matter how good he looks that guy has never been given the credit that he deserves. He's the best there is in the heavyweight division & has been for a while. Wonder how much Halo Mikes taking? :D

I think for Tyson discontinuing the Paxil gives him the effect that normal people get from adding Halo! :D

JC

TYSON IS SOME NASTY GEAR ID SAY

NOTE THE NO HAIR APPROACH AND INSANELY INCREASED MASS.....GOTTA BE TEST AND A LITTLE A-BOMB...MAYBE SOME WINNY

Re: Re: Lewis

joncrane said:

I think for Tyson discontinuing the Paxil gives him the effect that normal people get from adding Halo! :D

JC

I'd have to agree w/that! He needs to be on Lithium or something! There's no doubt that if Lewis lets him in, he's facing that possibility. No matter how crazy & lacking inboxing skills he is, that mother fucka can hit!

Who Cares?

How long has it been since a heavyweight match went the distance? No more pay per views for me.......I'd rather watch the little guys on showtime.....they are much more athletic and entertaining....besides boxing is for fairies........combat hapkido now there's a sport.........MAN NO MORE FINA FOR ME!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Tyson is not known for going the distance, he's all about power. I hope he wins but I think if it goes after 5 rounds Lewis has a very good chance of beating him.

SWOLL

i know what you mean about the little guys--here we have boxing from the Ballroon in Glen Burnie on Comcast Sports Net and I always watch it when I'm flicking channels.

Great to see local guys scrapping it out.

Top Bottom