Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, what can i expect?

consider sarms, only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Welcome brother.
Regarding your age, well, what's done is done. I can't with a clear conscience recommend anything to you regarding your next cycle. What I can say is that most times, less is more, and diet is 50% of the results.

Most importantly, you must get your blood work done. You need to see an endocrinologist and be honest. Tell them what you have done and to see where you are at.
I work in health care in the united states, I don't know what the privacy laws are in Argentina (maybe you don't tell them what you did). But get the blood work and post your results on the board and some brothers and I can explain what the mean. (hide personal information before posting).
I will say, outstanding transformation in 2 years. well done. But be very very careful. It doesn't matter if you have a great body but are dead at 25.

Top Bottom