Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

"Tyson is ten years past his prime."

That's a quote from nearly everyone from FoxSports and ESPN.

Tyson is like parachute pants....
In fact, boxing is killing itself as a sport. Everyone intimate with the sport knows that. Hell, I'm just a casual observer and I know that.

lemur said:
didn't tyson look sort of drugged to anyone else? and didn't lewis say he wouldn't fight him unless he was on psych aids or something to that extent? I'm not saying the outcome would have been much different, but tyson definetely did not have the drive he usually does.

Tyson had to be on something, he was way too subdued. I worked with a woman who was on anti-depressants and she had the same look and air about her.

I knew something was off in the first round, don't get me wrong, lewis is a GREAT fighter, but something was wrong with tyson.

I don't think it's the anti depressants. he's been boxing for how long? 16 years? that takes it's toll. he's 35 years old. some of his antics may prove otherwise but he's over the hill. especially with his style of boxing and his lack of height. lewis did not repsect tysons speed, he had his hands low and lewis has a suspect chin. that shows how tyson has lost it.

UpperTone said:

No he's Canadian!!!!

Now somebody from Jamaica please chime in. :D

Either way Lewis is King!

I was laughing when he would break into the jamician accent.

I thought that was stupid.....i'm british...not wait i'm a jamician....oh wait i'm from Canada eh.

STICK TO ONE ACCENT BUDDY.

oh yeah it was very refreshing to NOT have to listen to Larry Merchant interview the boxers after the fight and Harold Letterman tell everyone how he scored the fight in between rounds.

Last edited:
...the fat rapist psycho just cannot cut it anymore.. still, he made $40 Million which is obscene whichever way you look at it. So let's not feel too sorry for him eh... They both won.. ch ching ch ching $$$££££££$$$$$£££££££££££££££££$$$$£££££££££$$$$$$$££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

:rolleyes:

Yeah he said thanks for the great payday, and yeah he wants us to think its all about the money---b/c he got his ass kicked and he know he talked so much trash. He aint no dumby, he may be damn close--but he aint totally ignorant. He knows that when you get the shit beat out of you on national television and your reputation is on the line--you better improvise. improvise he did, and I dont buy it--Im glad he got his ass kicked.:)

if Tyson was on meds, it's a good thing. Without them he would have come out swinging wildly then fall flat, exhausted, in the 3rd round. He never had a chance. Lewis resisted the temptation to go toe to toe like a bad movie, used his advantage and demolished Tyson's head with the left.
I predicted months ago that Tyson would win the rematch (that's probably where all the bookies will make the most money). Now, I'm not so sure, it'd be too much of a blatant fix.

Top Bottom