Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

lemur said:
didn't tyson look sort of drugged to anyone else? and didn't lewis say he wouldn't fight him unless he was on psych aids or something to that extent? I'm not saying the outcome would have been much different, but tyson definetely did not have the drive he usually does.
I'm surprised it took this long for someone to comment on this. Tyson was completely STILL ON the anti-depressants and anti-psychotics and it was obvious. Normally they "wean" him off them prior to a fight, but after the last few press conferences and the fact that this was his "last chance" to be on his best behavior I think they decided to chance a loss for a potential second or third big payday.
It also shows that on the right medications he can actually almost be a normal member of society.

By the way, all you talkin' shit about Tyson probably are too young to remember him in his late teens and early twenties. He was untouchable. He would have knocked Ali, Frasier, and Holmes back into the stone age back then. What is left now is a only a shell of the Tyson that electrified and resurrected heavyweight boxing while reunifying the heavyweight title. Shame on you haters; we should feel sorry for what the sport and society did to this child of a man. Raped that woman in Cinci? More like him that got raped by her, the justice system, Robyn Givens, and Don King- just to name a few dozen.

Fuck Tyson. Je could've been the superstar of my generation. Our fucking Rocky Marciano. He pissed it all away and tonight was his last fucking chance. He's officially done now, no more. He lost so much public interest tonight after that shit ass fight. I still want to see someone stepup to the plate knock that scumbag Lewis out. The arrogant pick.

I'll admit I thought tyson was going to win.

After the third round, I was just waiting for Tyson to fall.

At the end of the match, he thanked Lewis for "a great pay day" That's all the fight meant to him...getting his money.

too sad. Perhaps if tyson was actually prepared/willing to box, it might of been a great fight.

And to see him so calm and humble after the math was truly weird.

I'm surprised it took until the 8th.

I have always maintained that Lenox would ko him, just a question of what round.

'People will now realise that Lennox is the best heavyweight since Muhammad Ali' - Emanuel Steward/Lewis' trainer

thebabydoc said:
By the way, all you talkin' shit about Tyson probably are too young to remember him in his late teens and early twenties. He was untouchable. He would have knocked Ali, Frasier, and Holmes back into the stone age back then. What is left now is a only a shell of the Tyson that electrified and resurrected heavyweight boxing while reunifying the heavyweight title. Shame on you haters; we should feel sorry for what the sport and society did to this child of a man. Raped that woman in Cinci? More like him that got raped by her, the justice system, Robyn Givens, and Don King- just to name a few dozen.

on you comment about anti-depressants. i agree, i was watching and i told my wife there is something wrong here. he basically went into a zombie like state.

as far as talking shit, he deserves it. i remember him back then and i was one of those who thought he was the greatest fighter ever. i damn near cried when douglas whooped that ass. but then i started to realize, he was and is a moron. he simply doesnt know how to function in society or boxing. i have no pity for him and i will never agree that he was the greatest. being the greatest takes alot more than just what he had. he has lost four fights now to three great oppentents. holyfield was a better fighter and so is lewis. i fell off the tyson bandwagon a long time ago. babydoc, you need to do the same. i know its hard to let go but you have too. just come to the conclusion that it is over for him. he was great when he didnt have to worry about boxing skilled boxers like lewis and holyfield.

it seems to me that the common factor in all of tysons troubled relationships you mention is tyson himself.

Top Bottom