Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

just like when holyfield beat him. after tyson realized he wasnt gonna shove him around and he was having a difficult time landing anything, he basically gave up. you could see it on his face it was as plain as day. that was about the third round. he was beat mentally and then physically.

i was so happy. he is a thug, a moron and he brings the sport down. now i hope people will stop saying he was/is the greatest fighter of all time. he needs to retire.

dread l0rd good guy said:
Ridoc Bo? George Foreman?:confused:
Tyson WAS the shit in his day.

what are you talking about? Tyson didn't fight either one of those guys. I don't fault Tyson but basically a bunch of tomato cans were put in front of him and he knock them down although he did it in a truly devasting manner. Say what you will about head butting Holyfield but he fought tougher oponents.

Tyson is a joke---that post fight interview was just lays it on the table. He realizes now that he is all talk---and cannot back up his continuous spew of bullshit. This is why he is being so 'cordial' now---just to try to earn a little respect that he already threw away.

the man is a joke and I fill sorry for his kid having to call him dad--I dont care how much money he makes, the guy is a damn joke.

I never thought I'd ever see tyson so broken down as I did tonight. there was one part where they were in the corner working on his face and you could hear tyson in total pain. he was a beaten man big time.

tyson can be as crazy as he wants, but if you're body isn't willing it won't matter. time as caught up to tyson.

now where is that guy that was telling us we obviously know nothing about boxing if we think lewis will beat tyson?

aint gloating fun. hehe

huntmaster said:
Tyson is a joke---that post fight interview was just lays it on the table. He realizes now that he is all talk---and cannot back up his continuous spew of bullshit. This is why he is being so 'cordial' now---just to try to earn a little respect that he already threw away.

the man is a joke and I fill sorry for his kid having to call him dad--I dont care how much money he makes, the guy is a damn joke.

It's all about "THE MONEY"

didn't tyson look sort of drugged to anyone else? and didn't lewis say he wouldn't fight him unless he was on psych aids or something to that extent? I'm not saying the outcome would have been much different, but tyson definetely did not have the drive he usually does.

im really surprised Leniox Louis kod Tyson. I thought Tyson would mangle him.

Oh well. I know jack shit about boxing, so there u go.

Tyson still scares the fuck out of me though. \

Top Bottom