Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

I have stood by my belief that tyson would kill lewis within 3 perhaps I was stuck with the "old tyson" not the fighter he currently is. However watch tyson vs. neilsen "his last fight" and tell me if in any way the tyson of that fight is the same tyson that got his ass kicked on saturday?? I don't know if it was the meds or what the problem was but tyson was a zombie he had no drive looked like he was stuck in slow motion and threw NO punches at all. If any of you actually watch boxing instead of the big fights you would know that in no way is that tysons style even if he is old he still throws punches and isn't so slow he looks like he is in pause. If they take a rematch and give tyson halos instead of zolofts I think the outcome may be a tad bit different than it was. However taking nothing away from lewis he beat tyson however it isn't the tyson everyone expected to show up. So I will still stand by tyson even though in defeat. I still hate lennox lewis and hopes whoever fights him next kills him. Later.

Drizz

You Lewis haters are unbelievable, what exactly does he have to do to get recognition??????
And you stand by Tyson even tho he got spanked, crying "He was on drugs, he was on drugs"
*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*
As if they would send him into the ring to face the heavyweight champion of the world while doped up on something that would affect his performance.
Face it, he got spanked by a superior boxer.

Love you, :kiss:

Stu.

Drizzt said:
However watch tyson vs. neilsen "his last fight" and tell me if in any way the tyson of that fight is the same tyson that got his ass kicked on saturday??

Drizz

Here's the answer:

NIELSEN WAS A BUM! LEWIS IS NOT!

It's not rocket science.

Klitschko should get the next title fight. I think that both brothers have excellent strength and boxing skills. I think that they will dominate the heavyweight division the next 5 years or so.

Its alos funny that Lewis is OLDER than Tyson.. he's 36 to tysons 35.

Bullit said:
Its alos funny that Lewis is OLDER than Tyson.. he's 36 to tysons 35.

Well said.
I was wondering when someone was going to mention this!
Everyone keeps banging on about Tyson getting old as an excuse for him getting his ass whupped.

He got spanked by a superior boxer.

That is all.

Stu.

There is a very good possibility of a Holyfield/Lewis re-match.

Before you laugh consider a couple of things:

Holyfield looked great against rachman last week. UNBELIEVABLE hand speed

Holyfield has the biggest heart in sports.

If he fights a perfect fight he has the ability to beat Lewis.

Top Bottom