Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson knocked out in 8th

thebabydoc said:
By the way, all you talkin' shit about Tyson probably are too young to remember him in his late teens and early twenties. He was untouchable. He would have knocked Ali, Frasier, and Holmes back into the stone age back then. What is left now is a only a shell of the Tyson that electrified and resurrected heavyweight boxing while reunifying the heavyweight title. Shame on you haters; we should feel sorry for what the sport and society did to this child of a man. Raped that woman in Cinci? More like him that got raped by her, the justice system, Robyn Givens, and Don King- just to name a few dozen.

yeah he WAS good, but so what? name one fighter that quit when they were on top. you're right, he is a shell of his former self. he's fought bums for the last 4 years. tyson will always live in the annals for boxing, sports, and entertainment for his accomplishments and antics, but his time is done.

now heavyweight boxing is even MORE lame, there is a void of talent in that wieght class.

The Whole F/N Show said:

Really? For a long time I've heard people in the UK say Lewis in really British but now the he KOed Tyson he's British now?

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say:confused:

Most people on this board and in the country thought Tyson was going to win, I belive the pre-fight percentage was 56% going with Tyson.

Of course, now that he got his ass kicked, everyone is changing their tone and even lying to themselves about how they knew Lewis was going to win.

lmao at everyone.

The Whole F/N Show said:
sorry Julez, typos. do you follow what I meant now?

Yeah, I guess so.

I've not heard it much myself but I don't really follow boxing, just the big fights.

So where else is he supposed to be from?

The British always think that "defectors" are never really british unless born there. I'm really disappointed that Lewis doesn't acknowledge the fact that Canada gave him his chance to box and to get a real education. He's always talking about Jamaica and England but NEVER ackowledges the place he grew up and won gold for.

I thought tyson would have whipped his ass in the first few rounds. But, i was going by what he USED to be able to do. When tyson was at his best (a long time ago) he was the best boxer ever in the heavyweight division.
Last night, he looked slow, old and without any of the skills he used to have. Lewis looked about as good as lewis gets, but was it hard to look good against the shape tyson was in?

IF tyson can train like fuck, lose some weight (get back to 15st 12lbs) and regain those skills that used to punish every boxer at the top of the division he would fuck lewis up a treat.

I dont think there will be a rematch, he got dominated.
If tyson was'nt so tough (anyone sle would have gone down in round 1 or 2 int he shape he was) it would have been over way before the 8th. Could'nt believe lennox took so long!

Good point about the drugs, none of us can say, but it did look like he was'nt himself, very nervous looking, almost too slow to be ture....maybe it had something to do with medication or maybe his day in the sun is long gone.

Who knows what will happen to boxing's madman. I personaly hope hes not through....i would love to see him 100% and easily role over all there so called champs of this day and age. will that happen, very, very unlikely.

QUOTE FROM HIS CORNER AND MANY OBSERVERS!

Tyson is in the best shape (mentaly and physically) of his LIFE! That's what people were saying before this fight.

Cure said:
QUOTE FROM HIS CORNER AND MANY OBSERVERS!

Tyson is in the best shape (mentaly and physically) of his LIFE! That's what people were saying before this fight.

again what were his people gonna say? Tyson looks like shit and doesn't have a chance?

Top Bottom