Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Toughman Competitions

Magnus T Rico

I'm thinking about doing this next year if I can get my old Sifu to train me (he has a good Boxing background as well as the Martial Arts that he teaches) and it isn't outlawed in my state by then. It's something to do for fun (I know, I'm insane) and to see if the Martial Arts theories and techniques that I've learned work or I've wasted my time, money, and effort.

The physical conditioning aspect is the biggest problem. I work 12 hour days 4 or more days a week. I thought about doing mostly Bodyweight Calistenics (sp?) with a couple of days of lifting. I also will need REAL cardio conditioning, so probably some hellacious road work will be needed.

Any thoughts?

The best cardio work for martial arts/boxing/NHB is sparring. Try to do as much as you can. sprint work is a close second. Roadwork is over hyped. The tiredest I've ever been in a fight was when I did lots of roadwork and no sprints. Sprints are most like the excertion that you'll come across in a fight. Do 20 yard sprints with 20 seconds of jogging in between. Try to do around 15-20 sprints. You should be in pretty good fighting shape after a month or so.:fro:

umm....is this the toughman oi see on TV with the yellow boxing gloves?

if so as far as i remember it was boxing rules (marquee of queensbury or whatever)....

danielson said:
umm....is this the toughman oi see on TV with the yellow boxing gloves?

if so as far as i remember it was boxing rules (marquee of queensbury or whatever)....

I believe it is Danielson. I'll probably have to sit and wait as other things have come up and it looks unclear as to whether I'll be able to do it. Having a very difficult time to get to train in anything lately.

Possible help

Mangus,

I have found a 0 sugar 0 carb 8 calorie energy drink that cuts body recovery time from 3 hours down to 15 minutes.

Tom Jones (not the singer) a marathon runner who runs to raise money for under-privileged children ran from the Mexican border to the Oregon border at the rate of 26 miles per day but was almost unable to ever run again. After using the adaptogenic herbs in our drink he ran from Hunnington Beach California to New York city at the rate of 26 miles per day with no difficulty and when he arrived he ran a marathon in under 4 hours. This drink cannot be marketed in stores but only through individuals on a person to person basis. This drink gives atheletes a true competetive edge. Some of the teams and people that are using this energy drink are PHOENIX COYOTES, OTTAWA SENATORS, TAMPA BAY LIGHTNINGS, CINNCINNATI BENGALS, GUY GRUNDY 2001 WORLD CHAMPION BODY BUILDER, PETE DURKOVIC (LH) PITCHER DETROIT TIGERS and a growing list of others.

If you might be interested in receiving a couple of sample drinks send your mailing address.

Thanks,

Al Bresciani

E-mail: [email protected]

Toll Free: 1-877-433-6217

Cell: 1-352-256-5744

Yeah i would definetly try that drink, i mean conidering that the bengals and the detroit tigers use it. LoL.

I wouldnt put that in my advertisement.
Thats like putting ghandi, and pee wee in your advertisement for creatine.

tybz28-#2 said:
Yeah i would definetly try that drink, i mean conidering that the bengals and the detroit tigers use it. LoL.

I wouldnt put that in my advertisement.
Thats like putting ghandi, and pee wee in your advertisement for creatine.
:lmao:

Top Bottom