Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

Have you guys actually done this? Because, lol I have. They usually don't believe you because they don't want to and NO ONE trusts you with anything because they think you're always judging them, or won't be friends with them if they admit mistakes, whatever whatever.

Have you guys actually done this? Because, lol I have. They usually don't believe you because they don't want to and NO ONE trusts you with anything because they think you're always judging them, or won't be friends with them if they admit mistakes, whatever whatever.

Yeah, often they don't believe.

I personally would rather know i told a friend than didn't. That way, when they find out eventually, and they will, they'll know you were being a good friend way back when. They come around, in my experience anyways.

Yeah, often they don't believe.

I personally would rather know i told a friend than didn't. That way, when they find out eventually, and they will, they'll know you were being a good friend way back when. They come around, in my experience anyways.
Yeah, I'd like to know I tried to warn them... it's so hard to know someone is robbing someone else of the opportunity to be with someone else that can respect them and make them happy.

Top Bottom