Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is a sad day for me

what a dumbass trick, u posted shit about cheating online with another ef'er?? after you revealed your personal credentials to people here?? you deserve to be aired out

why?? for what reason?? for like what...your morals?

true story...I knew my ex husband was bangin his twin brothers wife...but I never said shit even though I thought they were both fuckin douches...so like ten years later it comes out...after theyre divorced.

the ex brother in law asks me (pretty pissed I might add) how long I knew..
I said...the whole time
he says, why didnt you fuckin tell me??
I say ...to what end? you wouldnt of wanted to believe me and if you can't see whats goin on within your own marriage who am i to tell you???

theres no fuckin reason...peeps should mind their own fucking business

Don't post your extra-marital affairs online and people won't have any ammo to use against you.

there is of course this...

so I wont mention Im bangin woody0 blind....that is all

why?? for what reason?? for like what...your morals?

true story...I knew my ex husband was bangin his twin brothers wife...but I never said shit even though I thought they were both fuckin douches...so like ten years later it comes out...after theyre divorced.

the ex brother in law asks me (pretty pissed I might add) how long I knew..
I said...the whole time
he says, why didnt you fuckin tell me??
I say ...to what end? you wouldnt of wanted to believe me and if you can't see whats goin on within your own marriage who am i to tell you???

theres no fuckin reason...peeps should mind their own fucking business

i agree with you..

If you are the bringer of bad news you are always the one that is hated..

and he should have thanked his brother for airing the girl out, so he can move on with his life..

and the twin brothers should have videotaped that stuff, and made bank on the video..:artist:

if youre best friend is getting cheated on u wont say shit??? that sounds like hoe azz bitch shit, not only will i tell him but i will make that bitch feel like dirt for trying to play my friend

cheating is a sensitive thing, sometimes people dont wanna believe when you tell them ad dthey turn on you, I'd probably still say something IF it were a close friend or family and ONLY if I have proof otherwise I'd keep quiet, I'd like to know at least I tried....

And tell me how you think he got my name etc? He got all his info from the other person that just got banned. Cuz ya'll know how he is about learning all he can about people's lives outside Ef.
That is all I am going to say.
It was still not his place to do what he did regardless

you posted your pic and where you worked. Google took care of the rest.

Top Bottom