Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

I'd rather watch like Baylor vs UNLV than an NFL game.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
I hat to rain on your parade, but we have been here before. The Eagles close the season out with a winning streak only to get bounced in the playoffs. I think they did make it to the superbowl one time didn't they? Anyway, history is not on the side of the Eagles as far as going to the Superbowl goes. Mcnabb looks good and their defense has gotten healthy, but I think they are primed for a let down... And I fully expect them to shoot themselves in the foot in the playoffs. Mcnabb will have one of his so so games and toss a couple of pics and they will get upset in the playoffs IMO.

Can I get my quote bonded ??

TY

MsBeverlyHills said:
that was one of the worst playoff games Ive seen in a long time.. no wonder the NFL sucks...

college FB still rocks :)

LOL .............u pick your best college team and they can play NFL'S worst team and we'll see who wins.

sh4dowf4lcon said:
I hat to rain on your parade, but we have been here before. The Eagles close the season out with a winning streak only to get bounced in the playoffs. I think they did make it to the superbowl one time didn't they? Anyway, history is not on the side of the Eagles as far as going to the Superbowl goes. Mcnabb looks good and their defense has gotten healthy, but I think they are primed for a let down in Washington. And I fully expect them to shoot themselves in the foot in the playoffs. Mcnabb will have one of his so so games and toss a couple of pics and they will get upset in the playoffs IMO.

fistfullofsteel said:

I don't give a shit how many they won in a row. It was only a matter of time before the Chiefs got exposed for their pathetic defense especially against the run. The Pats little dinky pass plays will only get them so far.

jerkbox said:

nah bro, they started off the season that way.....they are rollin strong now....unbeatable.

Here is threee of the better quotes from this thread, starting with most accurate and working down to least accurate. lol

Top Bottom