Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

I cant stand it that the Cowboys will have to see Terrell Owens twice next year...grrrr

Dude has serious skills, I mean if he stays healthy and the Eagle defense remains solid, they could break through next year. I think 2005 will be better for the boys than 2004.

Ummm, hope TO pulls a tongue muscle or something, cause he has big mouth!!

I'd like to see R. Williams lay the lumber on TO coming across the middle when they play Dallas!! :evil:

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
Dude has serious skills, I mean if he stays healthy and the Eagle defense remains solid, they could break through next year.
:

EVERY year is "the year they really might just break through!"

Sh4dowF4lcon said:
I'd like to see R. Williams lay the lumberg on TO coming across the middle when they play Dallas!! :evil:

what the

bump for eagles fans

kick off is still ways away but this should be a perm sticky almost like quapsweeps sticky in the meathead/juice head forum

rofl, you batsrads, you poor porr batradsds. every year you pour your heart and soul into that team and ...Nuttin! Nuttin! Nuttin! Nuttin!!

Now its Gibbs and Parcells Battle, you had your chance, 3 straight years? WTF?

stfu, you suck, your team has NEVER won one damn Superbowl. shutup.

DocHoliday said:
rofl, you batsrads, you poor porr batradsds. every year you pour your heart and soul into that team and ...Nuttin! Nuttin! Nuttin! Nuttin!!

Make that 4 years. Skins and Gaints will not be ready for another few years and the Cowboys will not make it this year. The Eagles by far have the best team in the NFC east.

DocHoliday said:

tell it like it is brother

Top Bottom