Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

eagles are a weak team. They will most likely lose to carolina, and if by chance they win.....the superbowl will be a huge blowout by whichever afc team makes it.

strangebrew said:
eagles are a weak team. They will most likely lose to carolina, and if by chance they win.....the superbowl will be a huge blowout by whichever afc team makes it.

Again, I must commend you on such a thorough analysis Meril Hoge

chaos mage said:

Again, I must commend you on such a thorough analysis Meril Hoge

hahah meril hoge is shit for brians

irvin and the espn crew like burman all know the eagles will stun on anyone

strangebrew said:

it funny how the eagles are a weak team but won 12 reg. season games and are in the con. finals again.

sorry there will be no blowouts against the eagles. even if they lose its always close

bicepts101 said:

it funny how the eagles are a weak team but won 12 reg. season games and are in the con. finals again.

sorry there will be no blowouts against the eagles. even if they lose its always close

he is just jealious his team is outed

eagles ! :)

9f2b209a2fabac822dfb4383b82237c1.jpg

strangebrew said:

nigga please!

Top Bottom