Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

The_Eviscerator said:
Patriots and Panthers in the Superbowl.

I think Manning will come back to earth against the Pats and Carolina can stop the run and the Eagles really can't.

Ahem..... As I was saying. This was the worst Eagles team to play in the title game of the three... and it showed.

fistfullofsteel said:
If they win, they will be the most average team to win the Superbowl.

I don't think that pats are average at all... truth is, you know exactly what thier game plan is (stop you from scoring on D and short passes), and you still can't stop them....

That is called EXECUTION.... all the teams that lost should take a note on that one.....

fistfullofsteel said:

:doublefi: :doublefi: :doublefi: They still suck. If they win, they will be the most average team to win the Superbowl.

Bro 14 game winning streak and you say they suck? Boy some of you guys really know your football. lol I have an idea, FOS....why dont you add like 3 or 4 paragraphs to your sig?

They suck all the way to the bowl. McNabb is overrated!! Now do I have to resign as sports analyst for EF? Reinstate Rush!! lol

sh4dowf4lcon said:

Reinstate Rush!! lol

Rush was right.... although he should have kept it to himself. What if McNabb had consecutive games like Manning? The media would be calling him the future of quarterbacking... the savior of the league... etc. The media does tend to go ga ga for black quarterbacks. I think McNabb is a nice QB, but until he is an over 60% passer, he is average at best.

fistfullofsteel said:
These are things that all teams should do to not shoot themselves in the foot. If you think this is enough to win a Superbowl then so be it.

I just wanted to laugh my eye out at this dude one more time before this thread slips into oblivion. This is a quote where FOS IS ARGUING WHETHER OR NOT THE PATS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN A SUPERBOWL. BWAHAHAHAHA

8bf10ccf37350f91e69d9fb20a61a655.jpg

Jackass of the Thread award goes to ----> FistofSteel

Top Bottom