Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

chaos mage said:
Carolina plays like a notch down version of green bay, except they don't have Ahman Green or Brett Favre. Although Steve smith is good, I just don't think Delhomme will pick up blitzes as well as Favre. Carolina's strength is the pass rush, but if the eagles can survive 8 sacks by GB they most definitely should handle the Bobcats.

One thing the Packers fucked up on is challenging Philly to stop Ahman Green. Instead they challenged Brett Farve to have another game of his life. Plus they couldn't handle McNabb's mobility.

I can guarantee you the Panthers will not make either mistake. I think they will play the Eagles tougher.

pack beat them selves

2f9433eae37babd8e5fade63d52f7829.gif

Lumberg said:

I can guarantee you the Panthers will not make either mistake. I think they will play the Eagles tougher.

yes but they will make some different ones. the eagles will force something crazy to happen like they always do. the eagles will play better this game. especially to start the game.

Dude- I went 3-1... stupid CHEFS.....

I got the panthers... Rams suck...

Top Bottom