Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

Patriots and Panthers in the Superbowl.

I think Manning will come back to earth against the Pats and Carolina can stop the run and the Eagles really can't.

I am going with defense with the Pats and Red Hot Colts. So I am taking the Pats, because we have seen the last few years...good defense beats good offense.

I am having trouble with the Eagles and Carolina. The OL and DL for the Panthers may be better. But not many wildcard teams have made it to the SuperBowl. In fact the Ravens may have been the first wildcard team to advance to the bowl.

FOR NOW

I am going Pats and Eagles with Pats winning the BOwl for the 2nd time in 3 years. I reserve the right to change my mind on the Eagles game...afterall they are famous for choking in the Conference Title Game.

Peace

sh4dowf4lcon said:
But not many wildcard teams have made it to the SuperBowl. In fact the Ravens may have been the first wildcard team to advance to the bowl.

I think the first wild card team to win the superbowl was the Raiders.

Lumberg said:
does the current system make it more or less likely for a wild card team to advance?

less i would think.

less

division winner in wild card game get home field even if the wild card team has a better record

example

ravens game

fistfullofsteel said:

I think the first wild card team to win the superbowl was the Raiders.

Correct...beat Dick Vermiels Eagles 27-14 in the Superdome in New Orleans.

Raiders wore white jerseys BTW

Headlines read Raiders wore white and won!

Gator

tiger88 said:

less

division winner in wild card game get home field even if the wild card team has a better record

example

ravens game
true also with one more division champion there is one less wold card team per conference.

Top Bottom