Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To my fellow eagles fans

fistfullofsteel said:

These are things that all teams should do to not shoot themselves in the foot. If you think this is enough to win a Superbowl then so be it.

You'd be surprised how many teams shoot themselves in the foot.

In the Super Bowl, you are going to see some dumb mistakes. The team that makes the least mistakes, wins.

Look at the Packers game--shitty blitz scemes allowing #5 to run wild, going for it on 4th and goal, Farve's last-ditch heave.

Change any one of those things and the Pack win. Change all three and it's a blow out.

Lumberg said:

You'd be surprised how many teams shoot themselves in the foot.

In the Super Bowl, you are going to see some dumb mistakes. The team that makes the least mistakes, wins.

Look at the Packers game--shitty blitz scemes allowing #5 to run wild, going for it on 4th and goal, Farve's last-ditch heave.

Change any one of those things and the Pack win. Change all three and it's a blow out.

The shitty blitzing also gave them 8 sacks. Akers makes that early field goal, there is no drama

chaos mage said:

The shitty blitzing also gave them 8 sacks. Akers makes that early field goal, there is no drama

yes this could be true.

the eagles made a big stop right before the half on 4th and goal

the birds will have a tought one next week. i cant imagine it being as drama filled as this one though. it will still be close though

they will win though. like i said from the beggining Eagles vs. Pat

Carolina plays like a notch down version of green bay, except they don't have Ahman Green or Brett Favre. Although Steve smith is good, I just don't think Delhomme will pick up blitzes as well as Favre. Carolina's strength is the pass rush, but if the eagles can survive 8 sacks by GB they most definitely should handle the Bobcats.

Top Bottom