Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

canadianhitman said:
:finger: YOU BASTARD!!!

NHL hockey may not be what it was in the 80's and early 90's, but it's still better than anything else out there.

I love hockey orb but the NHL has been total shit for many years now. I haven't watched a full game in probably 10 years. I kind of hope losing the season keeps a lot of fans away (not holding my breath in Canada, fools :) ) so that these idiots wake up and make some changes.

there's a good spring training article on ESPN.com with a preview of 10 teams and some people to look out for. Somehow Gammons took his hand off the collective cock of the Red Sox long enough to write the article.

bluepeter said:
I love hockey orb but the NHL has been total shit for many years now. I haven't watched a full game in probably 10 years. I kind of hope losing the season keeps a lot of fans away (not holding my breath in Canada, fools :) ) so that these idiots wake up and make some changes.

The goaltenders are now the fucking stars, and that's not right.

hamstershaver said:
tiger has never won at riviera

I know, you think he's due? :)

He also has never finished outside of the top 20 and has 4 top tens. He doesn't need to win either. T4 or better and he's number one again.

March 6, the F1 season kicks off with the Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park in Melbourne!

Top Bottom