Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The sports corner

Deadline for NHL season is 11am tomorrow. Rumor is that the owners put their 'best' offer of a 42.5mil salary cap on the table, while the players tabled an offer with a 49mil cap. Something in the 45-46mil range should get both sides to bite....dammit.....what's a few mil? GET A DEAL DONE!!!!

canadianhitman said:
Deadline for NHL season is 11am tomorrow. Rumor is that the owners put their 'best' offer of a 42.5mil salary cap on the table, while the players tabled an offer with a 49mil cap. Something in the 45-46mil range should get both sides to bite....dammit.....what's a few mil? GET A DEAL DONE!!!!

that's really getting annoying

the season deserves to be cancelled

canadianhitman said:
i heard that on sports center last night, it does sound like they are getting closer now, at least both are talking salary cap now, one last chance this morning, lets hope both sides can swallow some pride and resolve this

hamstershaver said:
i heard that on sports center last night, it does sound like they are getting closer now, at least both are talking salary cap now, one last chance this morning, lets hope both sides can swallow some pride and resolve this

I guess they were 12 mil apart at first, then 6.5 mil. So it looks like they are getting closer.

Top Bottom