Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The *OFFICIAL* Canadian Mens World Ice Hockey Championship Thread....Canada 5 USA 2!!

If you want to know who has the most potential of raising athletes; yes that'S the formula. YOu have to take a look at the population compared to athletes, the money they spend on them and it gives you the people'S abilities.

rudedawg said:
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Congrats Canada on your whopping 17 medals.

thanks.

I will give credit to the US for their medal count.

But try not to reach for insults because of the hockey loss. If thats the way you really want to play the game then fine.....our 17 medals are better than the 16 you got in Nagano (which was the previous US record) so 17 medals is pretty good for a country with 26 million people......I gave credit to the US in 98 even though the nation with 250 million people only managed to get 16.

fistfullofsteel said:
big fucking deal, we gave you a good match and hardly anybody in america plays hockey. we have more people participate in volleyball for goodness sakes. most americans don't even give a shit about hockey. hockey is canada's past time. we have a larger population but a lot more canadians get involved in hockey than in USA. we have american football to keep us happy. so take your stupid medal and be happy that you didn't have to play sweden and russia.

did we hit a nerve? for a country who hates hockey so much I am suprised you are so concerned.

you all keep saying that nobody plays hockey but you just never bothered to look at the facts.....hockey is pretty big in the USA....they are buying up NHL teams at a record pace.....why? It makes money......but there is no money without interest. The medal may be stupid to you but its great to us......just like I could say that the superbowl is stupid.....to you its not.

well be happy that the USA even beat russia, the russians were not playing hockey until the third period and they flat out clowned the USA, better thank those Canadians on your team for getting you so far (hull and deadmarsh)

we are not LUCKY for not playing sweden or russia....just thank god the USA team had weak competition until the russia game.

you see when the USA beats Russia....its miracle on Ice

when Canada beats russia.....its just another day at the office

I think the USA team is as strong as Russia. They have some good players; Hull, Deadmarch, Leclair, Modano, Guerin, Amonte, Leetch, Housley, Roenick, Chelios and many others. Those guys ain't players among others; they are TOP players. I think Americans don't watch nor understand hockey like we do; their TV announcers and analysts don't help them at all.

GT99 said:

thanks.

I will give credit to the US for their medal count.

But try not to reach for insults because of the hockey loss. If thats the way you really want to play the game then fine.....our 17 medals are better than the 16 you got in Nagano (which was the previous US record) so 17 medals is pretty good for a country with 26 million people......I gave credit to the US in 98 even though the nation with 250 million people only managed to get 16.

Sorry about the insult....... actually I watched a total of maybe 15 minutes of the Olympics.

For a country that is winter-like for so many months out of the year I commend them.

tomlays said:
I think the USA team is as strong as Russia. They have some good players; Hull, Deadmarch, Leclair, Modano, Guerin, Amonte, Leetch, Housley, Roenick, Chelios and many others. Those guys ain't players among others; they are TOP players. I think Americans don't watch nor understand hockey like we do; their TV announcers and analysts don't help them at all.

Ok..Housley?

You name him as a Top player? Way past his prime...how bout Macinnis, Pronger, Blake, Jovonovski....those are only D men..

The first two...lmao..former Canadians..

Great arguement...on the blue line i think they can match with the russians but if the Russians had a little more motivation i think they would have won. Heck, u won fair and square though.. coulda shoulda woulda....

But i do think the front lines of Russian are better.

Top Bottom