Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The *OFFICIAL* Canadian Mens World Ice Hockey Championship Thread....Canada 5 USA 2!!

1. Congratulations to the Canandian HOCKEY TEAM.

2. If this loss bothers any American who did not play in the game, then that person is simply pathetic.

3. The posters on this tread should stop with all the "we" bullshit. You did not do jack shit considering you were sitting at home watching on television. You were not on the ice, so please stop living out your pathetic life through som irrelevent sport.

The best was the end of the game when they began playing the triumphant victory music over the loud speaker.

oh yea. Sweet.

Just thought I'd shout out a quick congrats to the Americans. They played a great game, and there's no shame in silver.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get drunk off my ass at the local pub. :D
ca.gif
ca.gif
ca.gif
ca.gif
ca.gif
ca.gif
ca.gif
ca.gif
ca.gif

BO-CEPHUS said:

3. The posters on this tread should stop with all the "we" bullshit. You did not do jack shit considering you were sitting at home watching on television. You were not on the ice, so please stop living out your pathetic life through som irrelevent sport.

We, the supporters, make hockey what it is today. We made our players when they were young. It's kind of unbeleivable how the parents push our youngsters in hockey and how they take it seriously. Everything is about hockey in Montreal. We live and support it by drinking beer and paying to see them.

BO-CEPHUS said:
1. Congratulations to the Canandian HOCKEY TEAM.

2. If this loss bothers any American who did not play in the game, then that person is simply pathetic.

Bo I have actually grown respect for you but lighten up, have a little fun it's all in jest.

tomlays said:

We, the supporters, make hockey what it is today. We made our players when they were young. It's kind of unbeleivable how the parents push our youngsters in hockey and how they take it seriously. Everything is about hockey in Montreal. We live and support it by drinking beer and paying to see them.

This is very true. The Canadian people have made Canadian hockey what it is today.

Top Bottom