Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The *OFFICIAL* Canadian Mens World Ice Hockey Championship Thread....Canada 5 USA 2!!

Your line: i don't care about what canada does, but it's just the fact that you are a bunch of annoying fucks.

Pretty much sums up how narrow tunnel sighted and stupid you really are.

did you like the pictures i posted. did usa make a big deal out of it? shit, i can't even remember it happening, so keep celebrating like we care.

World Championships do NOT equal Olympics...

Yeah i bet you all won't remember the 8 straight games your womens team beat ours either....because the Olympics are the big thing. They are what counts.

If you are so smart, tell me who won in hockey in Nagano?

fistfullofsteel said:
fuck you, you little bitch. go break a world record for the largest snowman and come to the board and tell us like we give a shit about it.

sep14_yankscup.jpg

USA hockey players Keith Tkachuk (L), Brian Leetch and Joel Otto hold up the World Cup of Hockey trophy after they defeated Canada 5-2 in the final game, September 14 in Montreal. Hockey great Jean Beliveau (R) presented the trophy. Photo by Gary Hershorn, REUTERS

sep14_richtermvp.jpg

USA hockey players Keith Tkachuk (L), Brian Leetch and Joel Otto hold up the World Cup of Hockey trophy after they defeated Canada 5-2 in the final game, September 14 in Montreal. Hockey great Jean Beliveau (R) presented the trophy. Photo by Gary Hershorn, REUTERS

if you want to talk shit....look at the facts before you end up looking like a dumb ass

how many golds have you won in the worlds???????

can you say ONE?????

how many have we won??????

Can your dumb ass say TWENTY FUCKIN ONE?????

how about the Canada cup?????

hmmmm.....one again......we have won ALL of them except one loss to the US and One loss to russia

the womens team......how many world championships????

ALL OF THEM

Our juniors??????

we were gold for 7 years in a row

keep talking about your ONE win and act like it was something special......sometimes a game can be won on pure luck....how do you tell???? Inconsitancy.....we win and we win alot.....you win one game and lose many more

we have more fucking world championship golds than you have medals combined

your a total fool.

our amateur Canadian baseball team beat the US team 2 years ago......did anyone brag???? No...sure the win is nice but its one win and many losses to the US team, I would look like a fool trying to throw that at you.

look at the facts....you even had 2 canadians on your own team....all of them have played hockey for some Canadian team before they were in the NHL.

61% of the players in the NHL are from Canada.....thats a fact.

I donty know how insecure you are but alot of americans always bring up...."well yeah but we could invade you"

yeah your army could.....but YOU wouldnt invade shit. Quit hiding behind your army.

besides.....I wouldnt worry one bit.....you guys seem to do a good job at killing yourselves off with friendly fire anyways....never seen an army kill more of its own people than the enemy does than the US

so drop the war shit....go talk tough to china and see where it gets you.....you may have the fancy weapons but with a 3rd of the worlds population they could take over the US with spoons

GT99 said:

so drop the war shit....go talk tough to china and see where it gets you.....you may have the fancy weapons but with a 3rd of the worlds population they could take over the US with spoons

o no, not the chinese!!!!

hockey is not our passion, if it was, we would kick your fucking faces in, just like in anything else when it counts the most.

"then they are a bunch of morons too, i don't need to take it to the streets, especially for hockey. i don't try to make it a bigger deal than it is. hockey isn't our sport. usa won the world cup in hockey i think and nobody gave a shit. as for beating russia it was because we were huge under dogs and the cold war was on. we would have taken satisfacation in beating in jump ropes because they were russians.

i don't care about what canada does, but it's just the fact that you are a bunch of annoying fucks."

Yeah sure you don't care....

"canadians are annoying with this hockey crap and that's what pisses me off and the rest of your response, i am not going to waste my time. you won't see us celebrating on the streets like a bunch of morons because we won a gold medal in hockey either because we have a life. usa won a gold in baseball and that is one of our pastimes and we didn't take it to the streets like a bunch of morons because we have lives."

Sure...i gave you the option..stop wasting your time than. You are pathetic...next time when you go and pull your pants down in front of everyone when you make an ass of yourself make sure to wipe next time. Cause you smell like shit. You know why?? Cause your full of it.

LOSER!!!!

:D :D :D

Top Bottom