Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The *OFFICIAL* Canadian Mens World Ice Hockey Championship Thread....Canada 5 USA 2!!

canadians are annoying with this hockey crap and that's what pisses me off and the rest of your response, i am not going to waste my time. you won't see us celebrating on the streets like a bunch of morons because we won a gold medal in hockey either because we have a life. usa won a gold in baseball and that is one of our pastimes and we didn't take it to the streets like a bunch of morons because we have lives.

fistfullofsteel said:
canadians are annoying with this hockey crap and that's what pisses me off and the rest of your response, i am not going to waste my time. you won't see us celebrating on the streets like a bunch of morons because we won a gold medal in hockey either because we have a life. usa won a gold in baseball and that is one of our pastimes and we didn't take it to the streets like a bunch of morons because we have lives.

dude, what's the matter. I'm an american, and if the canadians want to celebrate their gold medal, let them. hockey is a big deal over there. I thought the olympics were supposed to be about good will and sportsmanship. It's not like they're chanting that america sucks, they're just happy they won.

If the Giants won the superbowl you'd still be talking about it. how's that different than what our canadian members are doing?

fistfullofsteel said:

and Americans are annoying with this football and baseball crap.....Yankees win the world series and all those yank fans are out in the street acting like morons, damn I thought you had lives?

fuckin hypocrites

USA wins gold in Hockey in 1980.....they sure as hell took it to the streets and celebrated......hell its the year 2002 and they still talk about it like it was some fucking achievement. The US media hyped this game up to hell, it was all the talk....then you get schooled and you claim you dont care.....nope......its called covering up the embarrasment after all the shit you talked before the game.

you cared before the game and now you say you dont....hmm sore fuckin losers.

oh well......you will have to go through it all over again in italy.

I wont gloat and talk smack when the americans are respectful....I will only say good game.....but you get all offended when you lose and start talking shit about Canada and its people.....yeah that pisses me off so if you want to act like an ass.....so will I

The Nature Boy said:

dude, what's the matter. I'm an american, and if the canadians want to celebrate their gold medal, let them. hockey is a big deal over there. I thought the olympics were supposed to be about good will and sportsmanship. It's not like they're chanting that america sucks, they're just happy they won.

If the Giants won the superbowl you'd still be talking about it. how's that different than what our canadian members are doing?

exactly bro, Hockey is a religion here and is a big part of history. Its also an unofficial holiday. We have won more medals than anyone in International hockey. (olympics....worlds..juniors...womens...canada cup) Its a sport that the nation takes pride in.

If the giants win the superbowl or the yankees win the series....the streets fill with people and flags and all the like....have fun, its a good time and congrats on the win.

Americans take pride in their military.....we take pride in our hockey players.

during the cold war we were the people beating the Red Army in our own little Ice war....not only for Canada but for North america

then they are a bunch of morons too, i don't need to take it to the streets, especially for hockey. i don't try to make it a bigger deal than it is. hockey isn't our sport. usa won the world cup in hockey i think and nobody gave a shit. as for beating russia it was because we were huge under dogs and the cold war was on. we would have taken satisfacation in beating in jump ropes because they were russians.

i don't care about what canada does, but it's just the fact that you are a bunch of annoying fucks.

Fistfulofsteel- you are such a little piece of shit hypocrite. Your nothing but a big tight ass. I've never seen someone being so anal about other people having fun. Make up some excuses elsewhere. Your banter is not needed here and the existence of people like you just pisses me off.

If you got nothing good to say, than shut your piehole.

fuck you, you little bitch. go break a world record for the largest snowman and come to the board and tell us like we give a shit about it.

sep14_yankscup.jpg

USA hockey players Keith Tkachuk (L), Brian Leetch and Joel Otto hold up the World Cup of Hockey trophy after they defeated Canada 5-2 in the final game, September 14 in Montreal. Hockey great Jean Beliveau (R) presented the trophy. Photo by Gary Hershorn, REUTERS

sep14_richtermvp.jpg

Team USA goaltender Mike Richter is presented with a motorcycle by Andre Tranchemontagne for winning the MVP of the series after Team USA's 5-2 victory over Team Canada to win the World Cup of Hockey Saturday in Montreal. -- Ryan Remiorz, CP

Last edited:
sep14_gretzcoffey.jpg

Team Canada Paul Coffey and Wayne Gretzky watch Team USA celebrate their 5-2 to win the World Cup of Hockey Saturday in Montreal. -- Paul Chiasson, CP

:lmao:

how many americans knew about this and how many gave a shit? i can't even remember when it happened or did it happen?

Last edited:
What the fuck was the point of those pictures...so the truth comes out...so your bitter...

I'll do better than build a big fucking snow man. Come watch me on TV On Sunday mornings in 5 years and bow down motherfucker.

I can beat you at your own game.

Top Bottom