Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The *OFFICIAL* Canadian Mens World Ice Hockey Championship Thread....Canada 5 USA 2!!

What a game!!!! I watched it entirely and I was trying to keep my eyes open wide during every period. That was the best hockey game I saw in my entire life and probably the best hockey game we had in 50 years! Canada rules! Congratulations to team USA; they played very well during the whole tournement and they offered a good performance against Canada today. Joe Sackic played so well, the whole canadian team deserves those medals after the spectacle they delivered to us. That's hockey at its best.

HighIntensity said:
Yea but we have better land, enjoy your frozen tundra...:)

Land has nothing to do with talent. Hockey is our national sport. I just don't know how big it is in Montreal. This thread ain't about what's the better country, it's about hockey and I think Canada kicks ass!

God, that was a GREAT game! Those last 2 goals...fuck, I just about fell out of my chair.

Proud to be Canadian today. :)

CMAP6-Canada.jpg

HighIntensity said:
just hope we don't ever try and invade you

That'S what I call frustration. What?! I know you want to invade us to get all of our hockey players. Sorry if we were better.......huh........no wait...I'm not sorry at all. Ha ha! Please sinng our national anthem with me!

Top Bottom